Chapter 12

" tomb of fire!? What does this unknown person speak of? There's no such thing as tomb of fire! It sounds like the element itself is buried there" Jay did not like the sound of this at all. In fact, he had already made up his mind about not trusting this source.
" I've never heard of anything like this" Nya mumbled, clutching onto Jay in support. Zane had nothing to say, there excited no files that contained the information they needed to answers this.
" tomb of fire... it does sound familiar to me though... but I think I heard about it when I was with the League" Lloyd mumbled, not moving his eyes off the screen. Whoever this person was, could he or she be trusted..? This wasn't a trap... right?
" we should talk to sensei Wu..." Nya suggested.
" Wu? I don't think he has any idea of what the tomb of fire is. I have a feeling if he had known, he would have brought us there... or at least Kai for that matter." Jey replies.
" if there is a tomb of fire... could there be tombs of other elements as well...?" Cole suggested, sounding quiet smart for his own liking.
" I honestly have no idea. I guess, but we don't know anything about these tombs... but it sure would explain why they kidnapped Kai instead of anyone else.." Lloyd told them, turning the communicator off.
The whole situation was absurd. And to top it all, unbelievable. But Lloyd knew he had heard these exact words before, and he knew it had to be back to when he was with the league, because he would have remembered more clearly if it had been his father or Wu who had mentioned it.

" perhaps... the library has answers?" Lloyd suggested, getting confused glares from the others.
" the library here in town has no such knowledge" Zane replies, having all the database and information on ninjago library.
" wait... guys! Remember back to when Lloyd and Jey were kidnapped by the league two years ago!? Wu brought us up on that mountain temple witch is also a large library!" Cole burst out. " I bet there's a lot of secret information there! And I bet they have the answers! Before your father turned good Lloyd, he used to spend a lot of time up there with the league! And we found his old diary last time that helped us find you!"
Lloyd's eyes widened at that. " interesting! Then we should pay a visit right away!" Lloyd spoke.
" wait... are you guys sure we shouldn't tell master Wu or your father first..? They couldn't help us" Nya mumbled, feeling unsure about this, especially if they did this without the approval of their masters.
"... we can tell them later, right now, we need to get to the mountain temple and start searching for the information we need" Lloyd told them, making up his mind.
" then how are we going to get there..?" Cole asked, knowing it would take a long time to get up the mountain like last time.
" the bounty" Lloyd grinned.

The sun was quietly moving towards the end of the day as the stars was slowly appearing on the pink purple heavens as the ninja was silently climbing up the mountain wall towards where the bounty was quietly resting. They had all decided to borrow the bounty without asking. in hopes of not being noticed by Wu or Garmadon, they had planned on climbing up the mountain wall, so they didn't get noticed, and then hoping to steal/borrow the bounty so they could fly it up to the mountain temple, instead of wasting time on climbing it.
" this is stupid!" Cole whispered behind Lloyd as they were climbing, not feeling comfortable with this silly idea, but he knew it would work if they did this properly.
" it's necessary" Jey replies, punching Cole in his leg to shut him up.
They were slowly reaching the edge and the bounty was laying close by, standing unguarded as always.
" honestly... anyone who wasn't us and wanted to steal the bounty, could have done it easily. Why don't we have anyone to guard it?" Nya mumbled as this was the truth. They left the bounty unwatched for years, they had probably only been lucky. Or maybe the enemies fear of them had held them back? Probably..
" almost there guys" Lloyd whispered as he quietly peeked over the edge to make sure no one were there to witness them 'borrow' the bounty. As far as he could see, there was no one close by.
" everything is clear! Head on to the ship!" Lloyd commanded and pulled himself over the edge and onto the ground before him, reaching out a hand to pull up Cole who was right behind him.
" I'm telling you bro... this is sick" Cole told him as he got up, now reaching down to help Jey, Nya and Zane up as well.
" I feel bad doing this..." Nya mumbled as she followed close behind Zane as they hurried over to the bounty. Lloyd turned his head around to check one more time that no one where around. So far, no one.
" Zane and Nya! You two start up the ship while I, Cole and Jey untie the ship so we can leave." Lloyd told them, then running over to the spot where the chairs were holding the bounty locked. Jey and Cole did as they were told and headed towards the lockers.
Jey were struggling with his. The chairs were stronger than he had anticipated and couldn't break them with his lightning.
" Cole! A little help!" Jey whispered, catching Coles attention, but when Jey looked up, he didn't see one Cole... he saw two of him..
" what the!?" Jey called out in fear as both of them looked up that him. Cole was confused at the sight of a frightened Jey, but then he noticed someone standing behind him and turned. He had expected it to be Lloyd, but Jey's face had confused him. As he turned, he saw the unexpected and let out a cry of fear.
" what the hell!" He burst out, backing away from... himself?
" what's up guys, I thought you guys weren't supposed to return" the second Cole spoke, but then the shape of him changed and no one other than Armen, one of the twins stood before them, grinning widely.
" damn you Armen! You scared the crap out of us!" Jey angrily gets up from the ground.
" sorry, but what's the matter? You act like you just got caught at doing something illegal" Armen chuckled at them.
Jey and Cole looked at each other, not saying a word, unsure what to say. They couldn't tell him the truth...
and of course they should have known that the second Cole had been one of the twins... they're both shapeshifters.
" guys...? Why you act so strangely..?" Now Armen was actually getting suspicious.
" we're... we're looking for money! Wu ... Wu wants us to buy...." Cole mumbled, not knowing what to say.
Jey couldn't do this anymore and quickly punched Armen out of their way and jumped over to the bounty, landing on board. Cole took the hint and ran over to the last locker and broke it, using his strength. The bounty slowly started moving away as the engines turns on.
" I'm so sorry Armen! We... we have to do this!" Cole apologized and ran towards the edge, jumping over to the bounty, almost failing.
" what is going on!?" Armen called out towards them, confused at what had just happened. Why were they running away with the bounty?
" sorry" Lloyd shyly smiled at him as the ship drifted away, slowly moving away from them.
Armen only stood there, watching the ship disappear into the distance as nothing made sense to him.
He quietly walked inside the monastery, taking a seat next to 47 at the dining table, staring blankly into the air.
47 turned to look at him, noticing his silence as he usually couldn't shut up around her, or anyone for that matter. Her hair was sweaty after her train session with Garmadon, and was really exhausted as if was obvious that her body wasn't fully capable with all the training as it hadn't fully recovered.
" Armen? What's wrong?" 47 asked as she grabbed a bowl of ramen from the table. Garmadon, Damon and Wu joined them as the supper was almost ready.
" I..." Armen begins, unsure how to tell them. He was beginning to think that maybe the boys wasn't really the boys.. but strangers in disguise..? No, no way. No one were as strong as Cole, and he was a 100% sure he had seen Jey use lighting, trying to break the chains.

" I... I think Cole and Jey, together with the others just stole the Bounty..."