Welcoming the Ex- 3

Sorry guys!!!

I know, I know you have waited a lot for this so much cos literally everytime I opened wattpad one comment of update soon popped up!

One of the reason is yesterday I had 12th boards exam of one of my major subjects so I had ti study.

Yes, I said I would update yesterday but trust me I was surviving only on 3.5 hours of sleep. I could've have written but then the update wouldnt turn out good!

Btw guys I do appreciate that you guys wait for the update so much. But when you read please atleast leave one comment to tell me how it was or what you want in the next update.

Now I have wasted enough of your time so go ahead and read it!!

Here it goes!!

Sana sat down on the floor due to over exersion. More than her physical health all this was affecting her mental health. She cannot continue to argue with them right now.

Sidharth and Jahan both were expecting her to be crying but she was not. Her face was blank, devoid of all emotions.

Jahan came forward to hold her,
"Jahan ek aur baar tera haath galti se bhi touch hua na mujhe toh aisi jagah pe laath marungi ki zindagi bhar yaad rakhega." she said in a dead low voice which made it sound too dangerous.

Sid went forward to hold her because she was feeling giddy.
"Sidharth please. Thodi der mujhe rehne de." she left from there.

Biggboss announced the end of the task for the day as everybody got back to normal.

"Sidharth aap Shehnaaz se durr raha kare." Jahan came in front of him.

(Ab phatega bomb) 

Sidharth pulled him by his collar in one hand and twisted his hand.
"Abee ae Punjab ki panoti... Tujhe jitna gand machana tha woh macha liya ab agar uske aas paas bhi bhatka toh mai udhar ke udhar tujhe patak dunga. Tu toh khushi mana tu biggboss ke gharme hai agar bahar hota na toh Sana ko dekhne pe bhi tujhe gaad deta chuna toh durr ki baat hai.
Aur tu bolega mujhe usse durr rehne ko? Hakk rakhta hu uspe aur woh hakk jataunga. Uske paas bhi rahunga aur uske saath bhi, joh ukhadna hai ukhad de. Woh meri hai toh woh meri hi rahegi." he left his collar with a force that he landed four steps back.

Sidharth had alot to say and do but above all what mattered to him was his Sana. Yes, his. He cannot shy back now. He knew he had fallen badly for her.

He walked to the room where she was sitting. He was expecting her to be crying in the quilt but to his surprise she was sitting there normal. For people she would look normal but her face was not showing any expressions. Her face was blank, just blank.

"Baby tu aise kyu baithi hai?" he asked.

"Kya lagta hai?" she left a dry laugh.

Dry laughs and emotionless smiles are way more destructive than cries and tears. Period.

"Sana mai woh sab nahi kehna chahta tha..." he was saying but simultaneously looking at her face. When he noticed no movement in her posture and no reaction to his talks he was petrified.

He shook Sana by her shoulders,
"Sana... React kar na baby. Baat kar mujhse."

"Yaar mann kar raha hai ki yaha woh beas wala bada sa kamra ho, andhera ho, woh mera ek alag ka kona ho aur mai waha jaake leti rahu. Kuch ghante, kuch din vahi padi rahu." she said.

Sid hugged her tightly. No it was not to relieve her, it was more for himself. He couldnt see his bundle of joy like that. He wanted her back, his Sana back.