Welcoming the Ex- Bonus

Hello guys! And guess what? Vaise toh mai badi Sakht Laundi hu parr tumhare pyare se request ke aage mai pighal gayi!

Logo ki bohot icha thi ki Shukla ji Jahan ko maar de... Yaar kyu marega sid? I mean hez got his love, he is gonna be happy! Kahe ko jayega keede ke paas?
Personally I like Sid ka happy and cute side with Sana more than his agressive side.

Disclaimer- This was actually not planned ever and is very abrupt writing. So this might turn out to be crap and dont hate me.

So here is the bonus part!

It was night, everyone had their food and surprisingly everyone was sitting in the living room except Paras and Sana. Paras was sick so he was sleeping and Sana went for a shower.

They were all chit chatting and in a good mood.
"Yaar teen hi din mai bohot maza aaya mujhe yahape." Jahan said.

"Nahi, hume nahi aaya." Sid said in a low voice.

"Suna maine." Asim said in a blank tone giving him a look.

Sidharth gave him a unsure look because Jahan was also Himanshi's brother.

"Arre chill... Himanshi ka bhai hai Himanshi thodi hai. Sach bolu? Mujhe bhi nahi pasand." he laughed as both of them gave a high five.

"Yaar Jahan koi gaana gao na... " Arti pleaded.

"Gaana... Sochna padega yaar, abhi kaha." he slightly hesitated.

"Arre itna kya bhav kha rahe ho, gao na." mahira saud casually.

At that time Sana entered drying her hair into the living room.

Tere liye hi toh signal tod taad ke, aaya dilliwali girlfriebd chod chad ke,
Tu hi day lage, mujhe meri night lage...
Mujhe future mera tere sang bright lage.

"Aur Sana... Kiddaan?" he flirted looking at her.

Tujhse bhi jyada sona, koi handsome munda hona..
Leke jayegaa sone mai tol taal ke...

She looked at him sarcastically and then made a way to sit between Asim and Sidharth who were sitting by the wall, giving high five to both.

"Kya baat hai... Kya baat hai... Kya baat hai... Sahi hai..." Asim and Sidharth laughed out.

Shehnaaz was laughing and enjoying a fun banter between Rashmi and Mahira. Her laugher died in her throat as soon as she felt his hand on her waist.

Sidharth pushed his hand all over her waist caressing it slowly and sensuously. Her breath was hitched as he rubbed his hand on her waist.

"Kya hua Sana? Achanak jhatka kyu diya?" Asim asked.

"Haa Sana kya hua? Kuch hua kya?" Sid asked as innocently as he could.

"Kuch nahi hua Sidharth." she said stiffly.

She tried to push his hand back but looks like Sid was in a different mood altogether. His hand slid into her tee rubbing her waist and giving ger goosebumps.
(Tumko kaise pata aisa kabhi hua na ho? Hua hi hoga, itna bharosa hai mujhe Siddy pe😂❤)

Sana came up with a brilliant idea, she turned to hug Sid and rested her head on his chest in a way that her back region gets exposed to Asim's side. Now it was Sid's turn to ger bowled by her smartness, he had to pull out his hand and he held by her her shoulder.

She winked at him naughtily.
"Chalu ladki..." he teased.

In about half an hour all of them returned to bed, SidNaaz were back on their bed after a very very long day. It was a very straining day for both of them.