Mai hoon saath tere

AS PROMISED!
I requested you guys to please go and report a account and if its taken down I will give one upadte each on both the books and here I am!

(There is no MSK happening here)
It was just a week that biggboss was over. Shehnaaz and Sidharth were relaxing.

They hadnt met for 3-4 days but they were continously in contact. Messaging each other and calling was very frequent and they were enjoying this.

Ofcourse they missed each other but after 5 months of staying together a little space is needed and they understood this. They had to spend time with their families and enjoy free air.

Shehnaaz was excited as she had to visit his place today to neet his mom. She already met her on the finale and had a good chat, this is the second time.

She pressed the door bell and she didnt know what was that one sinking feeling stopping her excitement.

The maid opened the dokr and the scene there was not quite happy.

"Oh Shehnaaz... Aao baitho." his mom tried to smile.

"Aunty kya hua hai? Aap thode disturbed lag rahe ho?"

She hesitated first but Sidharth's sister Preeti di nudged her,
"Bata do maa, vaise bhi humare baad vahi sabse ache se janti hai..."

"Its Sidharth... Usko kuch PR ka phone aaya and woh bohot gussa hogaya tha. Room bhi messed up hai, bass car keys uthayi aur raat ko aunga bolke chala gaya. Humne pucha bhi kya hua parr..."

"You stay out of this keh ke nikal gaya?" she completed and obviously the audience was shocked.

"Aunty woh 5 mahine din raat rahi hu saath toh ab tak itna toh guess kar leti hu mai." she said which made them smile a little.

She walked inside and asked them if she could see his room. They allowed her obviously.

She walked in the room to see the blanket messed up and so was the bed. What caught her attention and made her gasp was the crack on the mirror and the little hint of blood over there.

She could very well imagine what must've happened and she was very tensed.
Hayee rabba... Ye itna gusse mai tha? Kaha gaya hoga? Gussa nikalne ke chakkar mai khudko hurt karega ye ladka  she hit her forehead.

"Shehnaaz? Tum tension mat lo woh aajayega raat tak vapis. Hum bhi call kar hi rahe hai usko." preeti said as she saw shehnaaz tensed.

"Iss vakt uss khottey ko trump phone karle usne firr bhi nahi uthana hai... Mera phone toh kya hi uthayega..." she muttered and the ladies laughed.

"Sorry sorry, tension mai meri aisi baatein nikal jaati hai..." she apologised.

"Koi baat nahi... Chal tu khana khale." His mother called her.

"Aunty mujhe na thoda thoda idea hai Sid kaha ho sakta hai... Mai vaha dekh ke aau? Mujhe check kiye bina khana nahi utatega gake se... Please." she pleaded.

"Parr khana khane yahi aana, raat ka bhi." she said authoritively.

"Okay!" she hopped as she quickly exited the house.

"Kaash Sid ye ab tak samajh gaya ho ki isse jyada achi usko koi nahi milegi... She is the best." Preeti said to which his mom agreed.

Sana sat in the car and started brain storming to remember what Sidharth told her about the place he visits alot secretly.

Flashback

"Shehnaaz tu mohali mai geddi maarne kaha jaati thi firr?" he asked.

"Kahi khaas nahi, bass raaste pe nikal jaate the hum. Bass aise hi... Koi specific jagah nahi thi. Tu bata, tu kaha jaata hai geddi maarne." she asked teasingly.