Yaar aur Pyaar- 2

Hey guyz! I am back with a new part of Yaar or Pyaar.

I am glad you guys liked it and I hope more of u like it more!

Also khoon toh nahi parr paseena aur neend dono ka tyag karke likha hai update... Its 5am and thats because din mai mujhe padhna hota hai for my exam!🤦‍♀ Do yeah! I atleast expect comments on the part, please✌

Its the snapping episode, because they are continously snapping at each other.

Also whoever wanted to see Nishchay, here he is!

He is hot! 🔥 (Btw he is Nakuul Mehta!🎉🎊)

He is hot! 🔥
(Btw he is Nakuul Mehta!🎉🎊)

Ab chalo firr shuru karte hai...

~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~

It was night and all of them were having fun by some dramatics and trolling each other. This was all happening in the corner of the huge room, one bed was occupied by Nishchay and other by asim where all the house stood.

One by one a few people started retiring, devoleena was the first one to go back to bed due to her aching back followed by Arti and lastly Sid.

This had nothing to do with Nishchay or Shehnaaz, just the fact that he was a early to bed kind of person generally.

He automatically assumed that Shehnaaz was sleeping with Nishchay so there was no point waiting up. He shut his eyes and waited still the sleep consume him.

After some 10-15 minutes he was off to sleep.
(I hate people who can do that! Aakhein band karte hi kaise sojate ho? Sarr ke peeche button hai kya ke takiye se lagte hi sleep mode on! It bloody takes my 70 position changes, 20 times quilt adjustment, 10 times pillow ki thandi side dhundna and finally 2 qurbaaniya to bhagwaan ji! So jealous of these people, which includes my mom!)

After almost an hour of sleep he felt the other side if the bed dip down... Oh btw, did I tell you that Mr. I know Sana is not coming slept exclusively in his side only, leaving *her* side vacant?

Yes he was asleep but he felt someone get into the bed and he just opened his eyes to see who it was.

Dekho agar koi aur aake so jaata toh hota teesra maha vishwayudh! I mean world war III. But well it was Sana only!