Dil Na Janeya - 1

Hey guys! I am here with another short story Dil Na Janeya and I just hope you guys like it.

Its gonna have three parts and I eill make sure they are long enough. This one is longer than usual, because I wanted to include some more detailings.

Some details-
I have written many characters uptil now and I havent hated any character like I hate two of these. I have written it such ki mujhe khudko mere hi likhe characters ki baato parr gussa aajaye. (By that I dont mean Sid and Sana , you'll know who I am talking about )

I do not mean to agree with any wrong statements that have written in this part, not to misunderstand.

There can be places you might not like what Sid or Sana think of behave in the entire story but try to understand their situations and empathize.

DO NOT CHOOSE SIDES, BECAUSE NONE OF THEM ARE RIGHT OR WRONG.

Okay... Lets go!

The lockdown had just ended and it was a sigh of relief for everyone caged in their homes.
(Yeh kab bol paungi mai?🤧)

Sana had shifted back to her house which was just 10 minutes from his. Well she would still be there for most of the time.

It was september end and as usual the new season of Biggboss was to be launched in a few days. As a ritual Salman Khan arranged a party for the last batch of biggboss and the new batch together. It was a two days party, on the first day Salman sir did not come personally but on the second day he would be there greeting them all.

He excitement for this party was much more this time owing to the fact that due the lock down all of them could hardly explore their fame and after bb life.

Shehnaaz stood outside his house waiting for the door to open.

"Sana? Aaja aaja

"Sana? Aaja aaja... Taiyaar hogayi?" his mom asked.

"Haa baba, mujhse toh isse jyada taiyaari nahi hogi. Mujhse nahi hita ye ghanto ghanto makeup."

"Kyu karna hai ghanto tak makeuo aise hi achi lag rahi hai. Ek tu hai joh taiyaar bhi hogayi aur ek woh hai joh abhi tak soraha hai." his mom sighed.

"Soraha hai? Aalsi gadha!" she cussed.

"Haa gym se aaya aur so gaya..."she informed.

"Mai uthati hu, aap baitho." Shehnaaz walked to his room.

She walked in his room ready to be angry for sleeping till so late but he looked so adorable whike sleeping she couldnt help herself.

His messy hair and light stubble did not help her to stay angry, it just melted her on the spot.

She slipped into the bed beside him ruffled his hair, he moved a little to her touch making her chuckle.
"Hayee mera baby..." she kissed his forehead and caressed his face lightly.