Sukoon Mila

Sorry for late update guys!! Meri exam kal hi khatam hui hai!

Aur ye le tera update sidxnaaz bohot update update kar rahi thi toh kar diya!🤦‍♀❤

Mai toh kal update karne hi wali thi parr sidxnaaz aur DeepanjaliWason ne baato mai laga diya. Especially deepanjali ne 😂😂 Blame them!!

So here you go!!

It was elite club task. Arti, Rashmi and Mahira were the three elite club contenders. Mahira was already out of the race by Hina.

Now it was between Arti and Rashmi.

Asim and Sidharth already had a huge fight and the atmosphere was tensed. Sidharth got seated quitely as he was going through a lot. Sana came outside to sit.

He hadnt seen her since the fight and was craving to just go and take her into his arms. But could he do that? No! Why? EGO!

He was hoping that she comes and sits near him so he can atleast hold her hand.

Sana came out and glanced at the seats. There was a seat between Sidharth and Paras. She so wanted to go and sit beside Sid but not Paras. She had enough with his snobby attitude.

She saw another seat besude Vishal so she had her seat.

Sidharth was already frustrated and adding to it Sana was happily mingling with the other group.

The task started as usual, Arti and Rashmi were given some dare to do.

Sidharth opposed the idea of Arti cutting her hair short. No one should be forced to do such thing.

Asim being Asim, poked him about it.

"Asim tu kyu bol raha hai beechme?" Sidharth countered.

"Chiiilll broo... Hyper hi hota hai tu, calm down." he said in a mocking tone.

Sidharth knew he was going to lose his mind and peace witthout sana now. He was losing his patience as he walked towards Asim roaring.
"Haa bata kya karega tu... Bata!?" he shouted on his face.

Both of them started their verbal spat while everyone tried to calm them down.

"Rashmi mai jaati hu jhagda rokne, sidharth ko sambhalna hoga..." Arti the abdullah said.
(Yaar tum iske bina koi update expect kar sakte ho?😂)

"Aur tujhe lagta hai tere jaane se woh rukega? Mai, tu, ye pura ghar aur ab tak puri duniya jaan chuki hogi ki Shukla ko bass ek hi jan control kar sakta hai. Khadi reh yahi, humara elite club ka tasm hai." Rashmi gave a sarcastic laugh bursting Arti's delusions.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai Rashmi, woh toh waha durr khadi hai. Mujhe lagta hai Sidharth ko zarurat hai meri." Arti pitched in again.
(Isse kehte hai Zindagi Jhandba firr bhi Ghamandba)

"Shart lagale, ye jhagda maximum 10 minute mai rukega. Sana usse jyada nahi rok payegi apne aap ko, aur uske jaate hi jhagda band hojayega." she laughes again as Arti kept mum.

Isko kya lagta hai mujhe pata nahi chalta ki yeh mamuli sa jhagda kyu badha? Mai saath rahu toh nakhre karta hai aur na rahu toh mere bina dukhi rehta hai. Kyu hai ye rabba aisa? Pata hai mujhe pyar bhi karta hai, parr gazab ye hai ki... ye baat mai samajhti hu, woh nahi. sana thought to herself.

A point where the fight would go physical Sana decided that she had enough of it now! She ran towards them.

Ab toh jaana hi padega. Agar Sidharth ko peeche karungi toh ye sala volcano mere pe hi phatega. Isko toh raat ko manane ki duty pe lagna padega. Aaj ka sleeveless night suit fix! she thought to herself.