Yaar aur Pyaar

Hello guys!! I am fucking finally here with the best friend plot I had suggested 10,000 years back!

Its called - Yaar aur Pyaar
Friendly reminder, its yaar AUR pyar not yaar OR pyaar. Samajh rahe ho?✌

And ofcourse the main character is the best friend... And his name is Nishchay Verma

I had another option which I liked so much, given by Saanjhh but I would feel extremely bad if someone wrote anything wrong about the character with that name so I had to cancel that! Sorryy... But somewhere else in this story for sure!🤧❤

Ek baat toh tum gaath bandhlo, tum chaho toh bhi Nishchay se nafrat nahi kar paoge... You'll try to! But you cant. Meri guarantee hai.
Imp- By the end of the chapter I want to know your views about Nishchay. Please leave down your thought!

Coming back to the story... This entire chapter has so much content in one update I just cant!

Its hugee... Its above 6000 words! Thats pretty much crazy for me!

Warning- This story ia not your typical Sid/Sana is jealous kind of story. Ofcourse I would add it but its not the plot! Its a little more complex if I might say so! Its based on emotional maturity and insecurities.
Its nothing you wont like... So go on, read it.

Okay here it goes!!

Kurkure had arranged a entertainment task for the peeps in the house.

As usual, Biggboss wanted drama and the teams were made to create maximum drama.

How will they create drama with Sid and Sana in one team? So thats what they did.

The teams were as such.
Sidharth, Paras, Mahira, Vishal

Shehnaaz, Asim, Rashmi, Arti.

They were to create a little drama and whichever seemed interesting would win.

"Kya karenge? Kuch acha karna padega kyuki Vishal entertain karne ke liye kuch masti zaroor karega..." Rashmi explained.

"Hum kuch musical kare? Matlab gaane vagere gayenge" Asim suggested.

"Haa parr hum surr lagayenge toh log bhaag jayenge... Gayega kon?" Arti held her throat to show how bad she sings.

"Excuse me?" Sana raised her brow and they jumped in excitement.

"Shitt Sana! Humare paas Sana hai!! Humare paas sana hai..." Asim screamed and hugged Sana and started jumping while she jumped along with him laughing loudly.

This scene wasnt a good one atleast for the other team. With the way Asim screamed about Sana, Paras, Mahira and Vishal were tensed that they got a super idea and it was a fact that they had Sana who was herself the uncrowned entertainment queen.

But.... Ye toh rahi bakiyo ki pareshani, Sidharth ji ki toh pareshani hi alag thi. Matlab agla banda uski bandi ko hug karke uchle jaa raha hai aur usko problem nahi hogi? Kamaal baat karte ho.

Once the commotion subsided they focused on the themes. Sid and his team had pretty much simple theme while Shehnaaz had a musical theme.

She was singing after a long time and it was entertaining as well as hilarious in parts.

Do I need to mention who won? Yes, Shehnaaz and her team won and it was a very easy win.

Sidharth himself complimented the act as he liked it... I mean almost... Okay all the act apart from the Asim and Shehnaaz couple dance that happened in the last. Other than that, it was all fine.