Chapter Three

I stared at the ground as I walked back to the school. Ikuto's words rang through my head. Amu looked at me. I glared at her. Nadeshiko saw our faces towards each other so she took Amu to the side and invited Amu the her house after they got their stuff. Yaya said she was going home and taking a nap. I giggled and everyone looked at me. I got scared and blushed. No one has ever heard me laugh before. Then they all started laughing. I couldn't help but join in. We arrived at the school and I was happier than ever before. Amu, Yaya, and Nadeshiko left which left me, Tadase, and Kukai. They were too busy talking so I tried to sneak out of the Royal Garden but I was caught.

"Trying to sneak off, aren't you?" Kukai asked. I blushed and stood in the doorway.

"Bye bye," I whispered and took off. I ran home but I took a short break because I was tired from the running. I sat on a nearby bench and breathed heavily. I heard a turtle in the trees and saw Ikuto and his Shugo Chara.

"Do you have an answer for me?" he asked. I looked at him and smiled. I took a deep breath.

"Yes, I will join you," I said. He smiled. Sophie looked at me as if I were crazy. I just have one question, "What is you're goal?" He stared at me blankly for a minute and then answered, "Our goal is the embryo."

"Embryo?" I asked.

"Come here tomorrow and I will explain it to you. And find some clothes the Guardians won't recognize you in," he said.

"Wait, before you go, what's you Shugo Chara's name?" I asked.

"His name is Yoru." I smiled. I liked that name.

"See you tomorrow!"