Chapter Twelve

I was sitting on my bed and was poking my egg. It was dark out and I was supposed to be asleep. Sophie sat next to me and was looking at the egg. I sighed. Maybe it was destined to be this way. Or maybe, I'm just too mean. I stared at my wall and laid down. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

-----------

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. It was a weekend and my parents weren't home. I heard Sophie's voice. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Sophie was talking to a Shugo Chara. Not one that I have met before. He had a purple hood, jeans, and black hair. I looked at him.

"Who are you?" I asked. He looked at me.

"The name's Silph," he said. What an odd name, I thought. Silph smiled. I picked up my phone to call the Guardians but quickly put it down. I frowned. Amu was probably still mad at me. Silph looked at me.

"Character Change!" he said.

"Okay! So there's no reason to worry! I'll just call them all!" I said. I changed back to normal and looked at Silph. My eyes lit up. "YOU'RE MY SHUGO CHARA!!!" Silph looked at me and laughed.

"Nice to meet you Yuki," he said. I had a feeling I was going to have a fun time today. I snatched my phone off of the table and called all of the Guardians. I was too excited to even remember why I was mad at Amu. I told them all to meet me at the Royal Garden. I got dressed in a record-breaking pace and ran to the Royal Garden. I was surprised that everyone was there. I walked in with Sophie on my shoulder. Silph was in his egg which was hidden in my pocket. Everyone looked at me as I sat down at the table. It felt kind of awkward. I smiled.

"Okay, so you guys are probably wondering why I asked you to come here. So here's my reason," I said as I pulled out my egg.

"It's just your egg," Yaya said. I shook my head and Silph came out.

"Nice to meet you all! My name is Silph," he said. I smiled. Everyone looked at me but didn't say a word. Soon all of the Guardian Charas, crowded around him. I giggled. I set Sophie down on the table. They all looked at me. Amu smiled.

"It finally hatched! Aren't you happy?" Amu asked. I shot her a dirty look and stood up.

"Come on Sophie, Silph," I said as I walked out of the door. I sighed. Something about her made my blood boil. I just don't know what yet. I walked to the park and sat on a stone bench in the middle of the park. Then I heard something. Violin music to be exact. I walked towards the sound and saw Ikuto playing the violin. I looked at him but he didn't seem to notice me. I stepped closer. He stopped playing and looked up.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. I looked at him but didn't quite answer his question.

"I would like to ask the same thing. Nice music by the way," I said smiling.

"Who's side are you on?" he asked. I looked at him and blinked. I looked at the floor.

"I don't know. I don't get along with Amu but I get along with everyone else. There's something different about Amu, that just makes me mad," I said. He put his violin away and stood up. "Where are you going?"

"Why should I tell you? You're the enemy aren't you?" He walked away. I stared in the direction in which he had left. I sighed and walked home.