Chapter Four

Good thing today is Saturday, I told myself as I changed into clothes nobody could recognize me in. I walked to the same bench I was at yesterday and sat down.

"YUKI!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!" Sophie screamed.

"Relax......," I said. "And good morning sleepy head." Sophie stared at me and then blinked. I could tell she was getting mad. I heard the same rustling sounds from yesterday and looked up. There was Ikuto.

"What's the embryo?" I asked. He smiled.

"The embryo is a special egg that grants one wish," he said. My eyes lit up.

"Now shall we get going?" he asked. I jumped up and followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't answer but took me to....... OUR SCHOOL?!?!

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"To destroy something," he replied. I was confused but didn't ask questions. I followed him onto the roof of the Royal Garden. Inside the Guardians sat around the table. Why are they here? It's a weekend. Ikuto looked for his target and I followed hits gaze. Her was looking at Amu's two other unhatched eggs. She has three? No fair. I pouted and Ikuto smashed a window. The Guardians were alert and ran to the window. Me and Ikuto went into the front door. He grabbed the eggs and told me to deal with the Guardians. I nodded. I climbed a tree that had a perfect view of the front door of the Royal Garden. They ran out and I jumped down.

"Who are you?" Yaya asked. I smiled but didn't answer.

"My own heart! Unlock!" I said. Once again I saw the white light.

"Character Transformation: Precious Flower!" They looked at me.

"YUKI?!?!" they all said in shock.

"Took a while to figure out right?" I asked. Amu clenched her fists. I smiled.

"What did you do with my eggs?" she asked. I glared at her.

"I didn't touch them but my partner did," I replied smugly. Ikuto appeared out of nowhere.

"IKUTO?!?" they yelled.

"Nice to know we have an audience," he said. I smiled.

"You will not interfere with our goal," I said. "Light Wand!" A golden scepter with a jeweled rose appeared in my hand.

"Black Magic!" I said. A black beam short out from the scepter.

"Holy Crown!" Tadase said. I pouted.

"Why are you doing this?" Amu asked.

"It's none of your business. I am needed here, and I am doing what is right!" I yelled. "Dark Spiral!" A bright light escaped from the scepter and Amu dodged. I was feeling tired and I didn't understand why.

"My own heart! Unlock!" Amu said. "Character Transformation: Amulet Heart!" I was breathing heavily now. My head was pounding. I changed back to normal and collapsed.