Chapter Thirteen

I was at home staring at my wall thinking about what Ikuto had asked. His words rang through my head. You're the enemy aren't you? I sighed. I heard a whisper and then, "No need to worry! I just need to relax and stay calm!" I looked at Silph and Sophie who were giggling. I blushed.

"Hey, if you guys are my would-be selves, then, what is my real self like???" I asked Silph and Sophie. Silph shrugged and I sighed. I walked on my porch. The weather was nice out. I looked down and saw the mailman placing a flyer in my mailbox. I walked to the mailbox and opened it. Inside was a flyer announcing a pageant. I sighed. It was asking for talented actors and singers. I really wanted to enter, but, I wasn't good at acting or singing. I sighed again. I walked back inside. I sat on the couch. I sulked for about five minutes then got up. I walked to the Royal Garden and was actually surprised to see the Guardians there. They looked at me. I blinked. (Character Change with Sophie)

"Do you have a reason of why you are all staring at me?" I asked politely. Everyone shook their heads. I frowned.

"Something wrong Yuki-chan?" Tadase asked. I looked at him and shook my head. I walked outside and it was snowing!!! It was pretty late in winter for snow though. Oh well. I walked home. My mom and dad were home and they seemed pretty excited.

"Yuki!!!! We're so glad that you're home. We need to discuss something. We are moving to Paris while I work on a fashion line!!" my mom said excitedly. I frowned.

"When are we leaving and why can't you leave me here, in Japan?" My mom blinked.

"We leave tomorrow and we want you to come because we would be worried about you if you stayed."

"But we just moved here last month!!!" I yelled as I ran up to my room. I slammed my door. I didn't want to leave. Sure it has only been a month but I've made so many friends. I would miss them. For mom, making a whole new fashion line would take about 2-3 months. Not that long right? I sighed. I picked up my phone and then put it down. I would rather wait to tell them. I would be coming back.....just after 2-3 months. I flopped on my bed. Tears formed in my eyes. I looked at Sophie and Silph who were sitting on my shoulders. Silph gave me a warm smile and a purple heart appeared under my eye (Character Change with Silph).

"I will be fine and I'm coming back anyway. No need to worry!" I said. I changed back to normal and smiled at Silph. I got out a suitcase and started packing. I would be going back to my birth place. I never told anyone, but, I come from a rich family. My mother is a fashion designer and my father is a judge. I sighed. I wanted them to get this house so that people wouldn't think we're the richest people in Japan. We would be leaving tomorrow, probably after I get out of school and after I'm finished with my Guardian duties. I sighed. After the long day, the sun began to set on that Sunday evening. I went downstairs to eat dinner. My parents watched me as I ate slowly.

"Are you mad that we are moving sweetie?" mom asked.

"The decision's already been made, why would I be mad?" I replied.

"We just thought that you would miss your friends, that's all.....," dad said. My long silky bangs covered my eyes as they filled with tears. Sophie and Silph were still upstairs. I cleared my plate then went upstairs without a word. I didn't speak to Sophie or Silph. I finally whispered, "Don't tell anyone about this change. I will tell the Guardians when I'm ready." Silph and Sophie looked at each other but nodded. I smiled a weak smile. It was now dark out and I got ready for bed. I sat down at my desk and sulked. I should be sleeping but what's the point? I would be home-schooled anyway...... I sighed. I climbed back on my bed and fell asleep.