Chapter Seven

I stood at me and Ikuto's meeting spot. I looked up and saw him in the tree with Yoru. I bowed.

"I may have disobeyed your orders but I've made an accompishment," I said as I stepped out of the way to reveal Amu's Shugo Chara. His regular expression didn't change but he came down from the tree. I stared at him. He looked at me and said, "How dare you do something without telling me your plans?" I backed away.

"That's it. I no longer need you," he said shooing me away. I narrowed my eyes but shrugged. I turned and walked away. Who needs him anyway? I asked myself. I walked home and changed. I quickly put Amu's Shugo Chara in my bag walked to the shops downtown. I stopped and window shopped. I then heard familiar voices. It was the Guardians. All of them. If they see me I could care less, I said to myself. I stood at the shop and felt a tap on my shoulder.

"It's Yuyu!" Yaya said excitedly. Yuyu? I thought.

"What are you doing here?" Yaya asked. I looked at her.

"What do you think I'm doing here?" I shot back. The fourth grader backed up. I looked at her. I looked back at the window. I walked inside and Amu followed. I looked over my shoulder and saw Amu smiling???? at me. I gave her a confused look.

"Look," I said, "I know you don't like me and could you please leave me alone?" Tears formed at the back of my eyes. I turned away and walked deeper into the store. Amu continued to follow me.

"The thing is..... Once you stop believing in your Shugo Chara, they dissapear," Amu told me. I paused.

"It's not like she did anything to help me!!" I hissed. I frowned. "I bet she's happier with you than she ever will be with me....." Amu looked at me. I walked out and Amu still followed me!!!!! I turned around.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!" I yelled. I stormed out of the store and the Guardians looked at me. I glared at them and ran home. I never told the others about Amu's egg changing into an X-Egg and becoming mine. I bet they wouldn't really care anyway. I walked to my room and slammed the door. I sat on my bed. My phone buzzed. I opened it. It was from Kukai.
What's wrong? Come talk to me. Meet me at the bridge.

I sighed. I walked back outside and to the bridge. I saw him there with Amu....... I was about to turn and walk away when he saw me and called me over. I frowned, turned around and walked away. I didn't turn back as I walked back home.