Bring Home The Bread

~Scp-035's POV~

I woke up today to this rather annoying sound coming from across the hall in 096's bedroom. it was just the usual actually at this point, Laurence enters his bedroom only to blare the loudest noises, he assumes Shy Guy is blind so attempts to trigger him with noise. Not that it even annoys Shy, actually it probably pisses everyone right off who sleeps near Shy's room.

The doctor has complained many times about this at breakfast. Because of how special our little group is, it gets rather annoying if you weren't used to the constant life style of waking up, hearing screaming, having to close your eyes for every time the stupid statue moves and to clean the constant puddles of black goop left over from none other then Scp-106.

But I digress, I get up I get ready its the same everyday, walking from my room I head to the dining room where the doctor is sat. 

"Hey there 49." I say slyly taking my seat, "035." he replies, not much was said in our tiny conversation. morning chats simply wasn't our thing, night times with the stereo on seemed much more pleasant as we find comfort in each others silent reading or mad rambling, specifically I enjoyed the Doctor's views on his "cure." rather odd but extremely interesting, plague doctor's are quite unique in their own ways. what thy doctor thinks about me is up for debate unless he said aloud.

I don't mind the rest of our companions per-say it doesn't mean I wont betray them in any manner, I merely tolerate those among us. 

On another note, our financial side is wearing thin, none of us have a job and the doctor refuses to help due to his "research." We agreed on the fact that 173 could simply not work nor could 096, between me and Larry we had decided that I was a more suitable position but that hadn't cut Larry out of the situation.

He would too find a job, as so with that information all set the next few weeks would pass where we would job hunt, how we had survived so long on hardly any money we're not sure.

Our searches had finally reached a halt nearing the end of September but, that wasn't the only thing to reach an end before a new beginning. 

The doctor helped me as well as numerous emails from the foundation on acquiring a job, lucky for us the foundation was fairly interested in our lives and would like to see the outcome of us working at a normal job, it wasn't much as I had gotten a job at a supermarket while Larry worked a corner shop, we figured due to the small amount of customers he could be trusted. 

But what else happened during that time? well, the doctor and I became... closer, I won't go into detail on his strange behaviour but something did indeed change about him, and to think that change may have happened at breakfast that very day due to something just as simple as a romantic joke? apart of the norm with the way I behave but It must've gave that silly bird some sort of brain rot.

I myself was very concerned of this behaviour as 049 had always been a reasonable man, now he seemed clingy and.. dare I say worried...