The Silence, Final.

~SCP-049's POV~

Hell was erupting inside of me, he rejected me? I should've seen this coming. We hardly knew anything about each other and I never even considered if he liked men?

I felt my insides coil as I responded "I understand." no more words where spoken as I stood up and began heading to the door "Doc-.. 049? are we still friends." the fact he refused to call me doctor gave me such a pain, an ache in my heart..

"We aren't going to stop being friends over false feelings alright? But it's clear we need some time to recollect our thoughts." I didn't wait for a response I just left.

my thoughts didn't bother me, everything felt silent that day.

In fact, every thing was silent that day. 106 was at work and the others where doing there own things I was left to my work, I felt heartache for so long but I felt better? lighter, knowing I had said my mind even if it resulted in being shattered. maybe, if only I told him sooner that I wanted to spend more time with him he would have or might've felt the same.

But however I can live with this out come..

And I'm not going to ruin us over this, we are and always will be friends. and that, that's good enough for me, because. I love you 035 regardless...

You're my best friend.