The Realisation Struck

~SCP-049's POV~

The rain struck the windows to my room in a melody as I stare out into the dark cold and dull street, humans and SCP's alike walking beside each other, socializing and interacting. Not since I came to the foundation had I ever thought days like these could exist once again.

But sadly a creak interrupted my train of thought, "Doctor?" the familiar voice said ringing in my ears. "035." 

the door slowly creaked shut followed by the pattering of footsteps upon my wooden floor boards and eventually the mattress beside me sinking down a little.

"It appears I need to discuss a certain, matter with you privately."

"so it would seem.." I replied to the awkward statement, "I never took you to be such an attached individual." Glancing at him I had been shaken up, of all things I never wanted this conversation. "What makes you believe that dear friend?"

"the way you've been acting lately, rather unusual I must say." silence filled the room before he pipped up again "...What's been on your mind?" 

as much as I had been wanting to say the truth I supressed myself lying through my very own teeth in displeasure. "I'm just interested in forming a better friendship? are you okay with that." 035 seemed to brighten up "Why of course I am doctor, say would.. Would you like to go for a walk later if the rain clears up?" I perked up and nodded..

"And the other thing I came here for, got any dinner plans for tonight or are we ordering take out again?" I chuckled "I'll help in the kitchen, it is rather unhealthy after all with all of this junk food we've been having, a home made meal might not be so bad after a long time." The mask chirped a laughter before standing up "Well are you coming?" extending a hand out to me I nodded gripping it taking my balance and standing, letting go we walked out the room and down to the kitchen.

these thoughts in my head a circling and closing in on me, when I'm around you 35 I forget everything important and focus on your mad rambles, you are a comfort to me and I more then ever want to shield you from the horrors taking place in my dreams, my mind and soul.

You make me realise such a feeling I've disregarded for a long time now.

_______________________________________________________________________

Creator Blitz here! this is the first and only reminder I post on my community tabs when a chapter will be uploaded and can sometimes link stories that may be related to this or of your taste! and say if you are interested in Undertale au's I have that to with (no) self inserts! 

please consider following as I'm working very hard to get these out and you may be waiting for something else I'm writing.

PS: I'm willing to write fanfics of ships or maybe au's my commentor's and readers may want to read!

_________________________________________________________________________