02®

Monday morning

Monday morning.

Vanessa

I woke up from the ringing sound of my alarm. i took a towel out of my wardrobe and went into the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower. The hot water running down my body as steam starts to cloud my surrounding.
-
-
-
I step out of the shower and realize i started my period. Don't wanna leak through so i just grab a tampon even though I absolutely hate them.

I walk down stairs and notice my sister already gone, probably for that job interview she was talking about.

I didn't wanna drive so i walked to school.
When i get their my anxiety starts to work up.

"lets just get this over with" i sigh to myself. I find my way to the principals office to get my schedule.

"Hello miss Hernandez welcome to our school" she says, she seemed like an awfully nice lady.

Before i even get to reply she continues speaking "this young man right here will be showing you around and help you get to your classes" I hadn't even noticed him. "Oh alright, and thank you for the warm welcome" i said while smiling. I walked out of the office and the boy followed me.

"i'm Alejandro, but you can call me Ale. Whats your name again?"

"oh right, Im Vanessa nice to meet you." I say awkwardly.

"Yeah yeah you too" The boy says childishly
"anyways let me see you're schedule."

"Uhh sure, here." I say without any hesitation

"looks like we got first period together" he says with a dumb smirk on his face.

"anyways wanna meet my friends? They can help you around here too."

"sounds like a good idea"
i say as nice as possible since i could really use some friends.

"sooo let me show you where history class is since thats were we will be going." Alejandro says awkwardly.
-
-
-

"You're late"
the teachers says in the most annoying tone possible.
-
-
-
After class was over Alejandro asked for Vanessa's phone number which she gladly gave him.

A group of guys walk over to them and Ale and the guys just dap each other up.

"Yo this is vanessa, shes new around here"

They all shake hands and introduce them self, Roshaun, Kairi, Alvaro and Mattia were their names.

Vanessa simply smiles.

(Skip to lunch)

Vanessa sees the guys and sits down at their table. They all give her a small smile and ask her what she thinks so far. They eat lunch and Vanessa cant stop noticing that Alejandro keeps looking at her.

He think she doesn't notice but she does and whispers "do you need something? You keep staring at me"

"oh right.. sorry my bad haha.." he laughs awkwardly.

After school Alejandro gives Vanessa a ride home.

She gets in his car a bit awkward and spots a pink-red ish stain on the seat, she hopes it isn't her period blood? But that can't be because she just got in the car and it was already there..

she doesn't say anything about because it was probably nothing important. His finger grazes over her thigh and when she looks at him hes just smiling.

Her heart starts to pound and her stomach feels like its doing all kinds of flips.

She told him her adress and after after about 7 minutes they got there. "Thanks, for the ride"

"It's no problem really" he nods.

A/N: thanks for reading this chapter, please vote and comment or ima get my feelings hurt