18®

-ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ-

(Vanessa's POV)

It's been a about 5 days since i've been
kidnapped... i think? If i'm honest, i lost count.

But i'm planning on escaping, Alejandro comes in everyday about 2 hours after i wake up. How do i know that you're probably asking? Because he keeps a clock in the basement, i can barely see it but it's close enough to be able to see.

So i've been planning my escape, like i said earlier he comes about 2 hours after i wake up which is around twelve.

(End of Vanessa's POV)

It was their normal day schedule, Alejandro made food and he was currently walking down the stairs.

He unlocked the basement door thinking it would be like every other day, he would give her food, tell her how much he loved her and occasionally would beat her for not comprehending. But little did he know it was much different today.

He walked down the basement stairs arriving at his destination. "Hey baby, how you holding up?" He said while ripping the tape off her mouth.

She didn't answer.

Alejandro groaned form frustration and kicked the nearest obstacle.

"Fine then eat."

"Alejandro could i please eat by myself today? You always force the food down and I'd prefer to do it myself." Vanessa said softly.

Alejandro wasn't sure what to do.. he wasn't sure if he trusted her or not.

"Please trust me for once.. i know it seems crazy but over the last few days i've started to gain feelings for you, even with the beatings you've expressed your feelings for me and honestly i denied it at first but i think im starting to feel the same way."

Alejandro smiled of happiness, had he finally won her back?

He untied her.

"Thank you bubs" vanessa said quietly.
She ate the food slowly.
Alejandro looked away for just a second to check the time and when he turned he got a punch in his face.

He put his hand over his stinging cheek, grabbing Vanessa but she shoved him in his balls and made a run for it.

She ran to the exit, with Alejandro running after her. "GET BACK HERE VANESSA, YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS YOU FUCKING WHORE!!" She ran as fast as she could with tears in her eyes, she had no idea where she was.
She eventually made it to what seemed like a kitchen and grabbed a knife, Alejandro had lost her and she hid behind the wall near a counter. She silently cried as Alejandro said: "you can't hide forever Vanessa.. you know i thought you meant what you said but clearly i was wrong.."  he came closer to her which each step and eventually found her.

He grabbed her arm as she stabbed him in his stomach. "I-im sorry Alejandro" she said as she tried to run as quick as possible but Alejandro wouldn't let her go, she would call the police and his life would be over. So he ran after her with a hand on his wound, the wound slowing him down each and every step.

She ran outside of the house screaming for help as she ran down the road. A male, orange hair, about 5'10 noticed her and Alejandro running behind her. Alejandro jumped onto Vanessa as the male ran towards them and said "what the fuck is going on her let her go."

"Mind your fucking business bro" Alejandro snapped back with. vanessa screamed Help again .

"Dude let her go.. you don't wanna do this" the male said while grabbing
Something out of his pocket.

Alejandro quickly stood up and punched the guy, dragging Vanessa by her feet.

The male fell to the floor with a bloody nose.

He stood up and grabbed the object from earlier out of his pocket and with in seconds,

*BAM*

A/N: ahhhahhajakss left you whores on a cliffhanger  :)   Vote for the next chapter babies