04®

Vanessa

I-i'm speechless.. it can't be.. i have so many questions, why does Alejandro have a dead body in his fucking pantry?! Alejandro.. my Alejandro would kill someone? Shit.. i need to close the pantry as silent as possible.

He cant know i opened it, what if he kills me? He wouldn't do that right? Fuck Vanessa okay stop overthinking just act like nothing happend, grab food, go upstairs, and go home.

this explains it all. The blood stains in his car, his weird behavior. But why, why would he do this? God i have to get out of here as soon as possible.

"you good? It looks like you've just seen a ghost" Ale said as if he didn't fucking kill someone.
"me? Haha no.. im good i was just um thinking of something." I said nervously trying to play it off.
"alright so we could-"

I cut him off before he could finish the sentence.

"oh uhm i think i should go home my mom called me when i was downstairs, and we have school tomorrow, it's getting pretty late"

"oh.. alright i'll walk with you to you're house?"
"oh don't worry i uhm can go on my own thanks though" i say silently.

Alejandro

I could tell something was wrong. She was acting weird.. she hadn't seen the body right? No im just overreacting. Im so fucking stupid for hiding a body in my pantry but i had expected her to take longer and when she arrived i had to hide it quick. But I told her not to look for food in there, i'm sure she's just tired. but what if she did? She can't find out... i don't wanna hurt her.

A/N: just a filler