15®

-ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ, ᴘʟᴜɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴀʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ᴇᴀʀᴘᴏᴅs ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴠɪʙᴇ-

Its been a week and today is prom. Vanessa keeps seeing Alejandro, at her window, in her sleep, at school, just everywhere but she keeps making herself think she's hallucinating even though she dam well knows she isn't.
-
-
-

Prom was in 2 hours and Vanessa was getting ready, Alex would soon be picking her up.

She applied her makeup, which was beautifully done but not to cakey.

She slipped on her dress and wore red bottoms that she's been saving up for over a year. After a hour she was done and was ready to go, alex showed up about 15 minutes later.

She looked in the mirror one last time, smirked at herself and walked down the stairs.

Her sister, Brianna heard footsteps and immediately turned around and gasped.
"Bebe eres tan hermosa"
(Translation: baby you're so beautiful)
She said while smiling.

"Thanks Bri, Alex is here already so i'm gonna go" Vanessa said still having a smile plastered on her face.

"Come, take a picture first"
"Okay, just one"
They took the picture and Vanessa gave her sisters one last hug. Little did she know that it'll be the last hug for a long time.

She walked outside and saw alex, with a goofy smile on his face. "God You're sexy" he said smirking.
Vanessa giggled and he opened the door for her. "What a gentleman" she said smiling.
-
-
-
After a while they got there.
Alex opened the door for Vanessa and they walked in together. "Hey i'll go get something to drink, i'll be right back" Vanessa said whispering.
-
-
After about an hour Prom king and Queen were chosen.
Vanessa wasn't paying much attention, her thoughts were somewhere els, well that is until she heard

"Vanessa Hernandez"

Her head shot up, she couldn't believe it. How? Why? So many questions running through her mind.

"Go up there baby!" Alex said bringing her back to reality.

She nodded and walked up to the stage.
She looked at the crowd that was standing in front of her, and her anxiety kicked in. "I-i wanna thank-" before she could speak gun shots were fired.
Students running and screaming, some laying lifeless on the floor but then there was Vanessa just afraid still standing on that stage, she froze.

"VANESSA WATCH OUT" Alex screamed for the clueless girl.

"If i can't fucking have you nobody can!" She recognized that voice.. Alejandro?!

And then it happend.
She was shot.
Right in the stomach.

She looked down in disbelief, covering her wound with her hand. The tears slipped from her eyes and everyone around her just froze, in her mind at least.

She looked at her hand which was covered in blood.

Her life flashed before her eyes and All the memories came flashing at once.
Her sister and her fighting over which ice cream is better when they were little, Alejandro when he was still a good guy, her parents before they left her, Alex, Moving to new jersey, and her favorite song..

"I'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress, i'd be the prom queen if crying was a contest" was all she could say before she fell to the floor, and her world faded to dark.

A/N: so i know i said this would be the last chapter, but i wanna make more! And no Vanessa isn't dead, everything will be explained in the next chapter, vote pwease 🥺