07®

Vanessa

It's the next morning and i decided that i'll go to school today

It's the next morning and i decided that i'll go to school today. I need to show him that i'm not scared of him. So i get up strip myself naked and shower in hot water. After i'm done i brush my teeth teeth.

And so i walk down stairs and make myself breakfast since my sister is still sleeping, i eat and after i've finished i just walk outside since i'm not really in the mood to drive and so after about 15 minutes i arrive at school.

I just wonder.. If Alejandro really wanted to hurt me he would have probably already done it. its like somehow i feel threatened but safe at the same time.. weird right? Yeah thought so to.

Anyways i spot him in the halls and walk over to him. "Hi".. i say. "Hey babe" he responds.
-
-
-

i do love him i just don't know why he would do such things, he's seemed like such a good person when i first met him.
Perhaps he isn't what he seems.

3rd person
Vanessa was at home chilling in her room,vibing, you know the usual, until her sister screamed for her to come down stairs. She got out of bed and went downstairs only to find out Alejandro sitting on her couch smiling at her. "Hi" she said. "Hey" he replied with. She waved for him
To follow her upstairs to her room. And so he did, once they got there he flopped down on her bed and she followed his actions. It was silent until Alejandro broke the silence "i'm sorry.." he mumbled. "Sorry for what?" She replied with. "For the pain i've caused you, i'm sorry Vanessa i really am, i love you and i'm really not a bad guy i don't mean to hurt and kill people i just-" "you just what Alejandro? Spit it out already!"
"I'm mentally sick Vanessa. And i hope that what i do or the way i am doesn't make you love me any less". Vanessa laid down speechless, she never expected this. "I should go.. i just came to apologize" Alejandro said while getting up. "Wait!" Vanessa said while running over to him and
Giving him a big hug. "It's okay Alejandro, i still love you". A sigh of relief came from him.

Why doesn't he just stop killing prople? Because he can't. Its not in his control..

A/N: yall i'm sooo sorry this chapter was incredibly boring and also short but i have absolutely 0 inspiration. In fact i'm thinking of discontinuing this book and just start a new and better one, but i'm not sure yet.