10®

Listen to music above ^ (im finna be one of those aesthetic bitches, you feel me?)

Sunday.

The day after Vanessa tried to commit suicide. The day after she could have been forever 16.
-
-
-
Vanessa got up out of bed barely wanting to do anything today, but she knew she couldn't stay in bed all day so she walked to the bathroom and did her morning routine.
She's been real distant to all the guys and still hasn't made any girl friends, probably because most of them thought of her as whore, since she's friends with all of the guys those ratchet little girls all assumed, so she didn't have anyone to hang out with, well that is until she got a message from Alejandro, she changed his contact name because she was no longer in love with him.

Alejandro:

Alejandro:
hey v
*Read*

Alejandro:
cmon vanessa dont be like that.. yk i only treat you like that because i love you
*Read*

Alejandro:
Vanessa wtf do you want me to do? Im srry okay? Fucking awnser

V🥴:
What do you want?

Alejandro:
Can i come over? Im bored afs
Rn

V🥴:
Sure whatever

Alejandro:
Onm
*read*

Vanessa wasn't sure why she said yes, but she was also scared of him so better safe then sorry right?
-
-
-

After about 5 minutes Alejandro arrived.
He didn't bother to knock, he just walked inside like he owned the place.
He walked up the stairs and into Vanessa's room.
As soon as he entered Vanessa had a cold expression on her face.
"Was good baby"
He said walking over to her.
Vanessa didn't bother to reply she just stared at him, startled by how bipolar he actually is.
"Lets watch a movie, yeah?"
He said softly grabbing her face.
"Yeah okay" she replied with.
They hung out for a while until it got late and Alejandro went home.

A/N: i know this is short but i had made it longer, there was a smut/rape seen but i felt as if i was disrespecting Alejandro by making him seem like a rapist so I deleted that. Im updating later today.