11®

A/N: (lístєn tσ musíc^)

—ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ—

Its been 2 weeks and Vanessa has been trying to make a plan to get out of this relationship

Its been 2 weeks and Vanessa has been trying to make a plan to get out of this relationship. She no
Longer felt sad and was starting to actually.. be happy?
Anyways Vanessa caught Alejandro cheating on her and when she confronted him he denied it, Vanessa thought that him cheating was a good thing since she could use that to get out of this relationship but that didn't work so she was working on a plan B.

Yesterday Alejandro came to her house at night with blood all over his shirt and bruises around his neck and arm.
Take a guess why?
He has yet again killed another innocent person who fought for there life.
he came to her house so she could help him get "cleaned up" but she was utterly disgusted by blood so she kind of panicked but that passed.

Vanessa thought about turning him in, and at first she wasn't sure but thats her plan for now, since she has so much evidence against him.

So today was the say she would turn him in. She hesitated but it's her only option since she he is much more powerful then her.

So she took an uber to the police station. She arrived and asked to turn someone in at the front desk, from there on she spoke with 2 police men and told them everything. "He came to my house yesterday.. he wanted me to help him get rid of any sign of bruise or blood and i did because he's been abusing me" she said truthfully.
The police nodded there heads and felt sympathy for the girl.
-
-
-
Its been 2 months since Vanessa turned him in and he's in jail now. She found someone els, his name is Alex and their in the talking stage. The rest of the boys didn't see this coming and didn't know about Alejandro treating her like that, they don't visit him.

She still fears that he will someday break in to her house and find her but she knows she's safe. Or so she thought..

A/N: 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.. 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙬, 20 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 😗