13®

-ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ-

Revealing alex.

A/N: (Before yall go "but its a Alejandro book" i know but Alex isn't a main character, he will not be mentioned in the story alot)

Vanessa let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.
"What the fuck are you doing here Alex? You scared the crap out of me" Vanessa said all in one breath.
"My bad ma, u didn't awnser my calls and i got worried."
He replied with.

"My phone is downstairs, sorry."
"Its alright i'll go, just came to check
Up on you."
Vanessa's heart was still beating rapidly.
"Yeah uhm i'll see you tomorrow, bye alex"

And with that he left.
Alex heard about the escape of Alejandro which is why he came to make sure she was okay.

Vanessa locked her door and Windows, just incase. She laid in her bed and closed her eyes, and with that she soon drifted asleep.
-
-
-
-
The next morning Vanessa woke up with a slight headache, remembering the events of last night.

Today Was monday which meant school, so she got up and did her morning routine. She decided to walk to school today. She got there and did her usual classes, while walking to 3rd period she thought she saw someone, someone familiar. She saw Alejandro, with a smug look on his face, but the minute she looks away he's gone.. "I'm just hallucinating, he wouldn't be stupid enough to turn up at school right?" So she ignored it and just continued the rest of her day.

(Alejandro's POV)

Fucking whore. Thinks she can just try to lock me up and that will be the end? Nah it aint that easy. So i showed up at school, mess with her a little bit, get her scared.
But i'll fucking kill her even If its the last thing i do.

(End of POV)

A/N: i know i've been making short chapters, sorry. And i know this chapter was a little boring but the next one will be more exciting, i promise. vote pwease 🥺