17®

-ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ-

(Im using a bit of justherewhenbored 's idea :)

's idea :)

(Alejandro's POV)

I have no fucking clue what to do.. it's like im just figuring out in how much trouble i've got myself into.. this was never who i wanted to be I don't wanna be some cold blooded killer, I don't wanna change from mood every fucking 2 seconds. Vanessa was the only person who still accepted me and "loved me" after i told her what I'm diagnosed with and i fucked that up.. i'm still in love with her, i think? God I don't know.

(End of Alejandro's POV)

Alejandro prepared food for Vanessa while he was lost in his thoughts, he started crying but he had no idea why it just all flowed out.
-
-
-

After finishing making the food he walked down the stairs of the oh so dark basement.

"Here, i brought you food" Alejandro said calmly.

Her ripped the tape off of Vanessa's mouth which made her wince in pain.

"Eat" Alejandro said.

But instead of eating she just silently cried, sure she was hungry but she was afraid so she cried and cried and cried until Alejandro got sick of it.

"FUCKING EAT!" Alejandro screamed impatiently.

She flinched and nodded her her head afraid of the consequences if she didn't.

She opened her mouth and Alejandro fed her as if she was five.
-
-
-
Vanessa finished her food within 10 minutes because of how hungry she was.

"Look Vanessa i'm sorry.. it wasn't supposed to go like this. I don't want to this but I can't go back now i'm already to far ahead. But you should know that i do truly love you, i just can't handel my emotions and you know why. It's like one time a wanna kill you slowly and painfully out of anger but the other i adore you."
Alejandro sighed.

"If you loved me you would let me go"
She spoke up coldly.

Alejandro stood up, turned around and began to walk back up stairs. Right before he entered door he quietly mumbled "i'm sorry" but so quiet that only he could hear it. And with that, he left.

A/N: this is just a filler and nun interesting happend but I couldn't keep u guys waiting too long. Tmr ima update 2 times so stay tuned, vote and comment 💋