Chapter 11 ~ Surprise

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House 📍

I open my eyes to see Durk arms still wrapped around me and he was still sleeping,I then sat up and stretched.I then headed to the bathroom and took a 20 minutes shower after that I got out and brushed my teeth and put my outfit on after that I walked out the bathroom see Durk still laying down on his back while on his phone,I then grabbed my lotion from my dresser and sat on my bed and started lotioning up.

Durk-Yo ass can't speak huh? *Looks at her*

Adriana-Oh good morning Durk *Smiles at him and roll eyes playfully*

Durk-Hey Adriana. *Chuckles*

I then finishing lotioning myself and stood up,Durk sat up and looked up at my ass I then hit him in his arm and rolled my eyes.

Adriana-Stop looking at my ass *Looks in Mirror fixing hair*

Durk-Damn I'm looking at all yo features lil m *Licks lips*

Some reason I started blushing,I tried to hide it but he seen it.

Durk-Aww you blushing *Smiles and Stands up and walks towards her*

Adriana-Shut up no I'm not *Tries hiding smile*

Durk-Yes you are..

He then wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head in the crook of my neck.

Adriana-Ain't gone lie,We would look good together. *Looking at Them in Mirror*

Durk-On god we will. *Smiles*

Some reason I just felt so safe when Durk is around.

Adriana-*Smirks Looking down at his pants* Um Durk..

I then felt his dick print poking my ass.

Durk-My bad.. *Smirks and stands back*

Adriana-Oh you good *Smiles*

Durk-Well I'm finna go home and get ready and I'll text you later.

Adriana-Alright.

Durk-Alright.

He then kissed me on my cheek and walked out,I then seen a FaceTime call Popped up on my phone I then looked over to see it was My little sister Yasmin which Was Unexpected because we barely talked every since I moved,I then answered to see her pretty face.
I smiled because she have grown so much on me.

Yasmin-*Smiling* Long Time No see Big Sis

Adriana-Right,It feel like it's been forever..Which it have *Tear roll down face*

Yasmin-Aww don't cry,Your going to make Me cry Adriana *Sniffs Wiping Eyes while smiling*

Adriana-I can't because you have grown up on me Sky,I feel like I haven't even been a big sister to you.

Yasmin-Adriana it isn't your fault,You was getting grown and I get it that you wanted to go far away in life.

Adriana-I just Hope you can forgive me for the times I missed out with my little sister *Wiping face*

Yasmin-I always forgave you Adriana *Smiles*,At least you called me for my birthday's *Laughs*

Adriana-Atleast you can give me that credit *Chuckles*