[Suou Tsukasa]☆Happily Ever After

Request from:Reorin_

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Princess,how's today's practice ?"

You think he is getting used to his nickname.It just sort of happened.You saw him when Ritsu introdeced Knights  to you and from that moment you called him princess.It felt just right when you called him that.Because after a while,it seems when he is in his utmost vulnerable state he went to you.You just felt like a Knight who have to protect the princess and the love of your life.As if,he knew you liked him.

He shrug.He looked at you like,"How can you act like you don't know how it went ?" stare.

"Hahahha,sorry.It's not like you can't handle them,right?"

He pouted at you and said,

"Reader-chan,if you have much more important activities to attend to,then,be my guest."

You laughed awkwardly and literally growl at him.

"Did you just ask me to leave?"

You asked,he...just shrug at you and point at the school gate.

You rolled your eyes and before you know it,your body moved on it's own and kissed His hand.

"See you tomorrow,princess."

You said to him.Like seriously said that.That very day,you walk home with anxiety.

~The next day~

You.A student of class 1-A could definately predict what would happen when you stepped in class.

But before you could,you saw a red shade coming towards your way....

"Tsukasa...what's wrong?"

You look at him with worry as he's trying to catch his breath.

"Reader-chan....today,us Knights shall have a shoot this evening."

"That's great!Good luck,then."

He look at you with anger/sadness in his eyes.

"I,Suou Tsukasa,wanted you to come along this evening with Knights."

You took his hand and say,

"But of course,I will go.That's because it is you asked me,Princess."

He blush and said that he'll text you where the shoot location is.

~At The Location.~

You looked at how Knights do their jobs.It is a model-ing session.Knights literally have two amzing model in them.

Izumi and Arashi looked as calm as they can because it seems Leo only becomes serious when he needs to and making Ritsu awake all the time is passed down to Tsukasa.

You just giggled at how they act.Everyone or anyone must at first glance would think that Knights is actually a composed unit but reality would came crush in fast.Poor Tsukasa....he thought that at first too.Then,he just ended up like....this.

Click

That sound woke you up from your adventure with your train of thoughts.