[Tsukinaga Leo x Nito Nazuna]☆Is That It ?

Request from :Reorin_

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

●This is BL (Boys Love)

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well,as everyone knows....When Leo and our Nazu-nii met,Leo being Leo.Not remebering who he is and Nazuna tries his best to make him remember at least his name.

And don't get me start on Knights Killers...I really have nothing with it.

So....far so good ?

~The Next Few Weeks~

"Nazu~"

Nazuna looks up.

"Leo-chin~What is it ?"

Leo puff his cheeks out and glare at Nazuna.

"Help me ~~~ You're a great big brother to Rab*its right ? Teach me~~~"

That's a sudden request.Nazuna did not expect this at all.I mean just imagine this :

Leo just came back a few weeks ago and literally just ask Nazuna to help on Jugdment.

He sigh.

"Why the sudden request,Leo-chin ?"

Leo put his finger under his  chin and rub it.He clap his hands.

"I am Knights 'King' and the oldest.So as the oldest I have to be like an Onii-chan to my cute little brothers~"

He put his hands on Nazuna's and hold it and....drag Nazuna away with him.

People would think they were crazy because of Leo's shouting.

"Please stop shouting and where are you dragging me ?!"

Leo smile.It was more like an evil grin really.

"Anywhere ! Anywhere is great if it has me in it !"

Nazuna hand-palm his other hand.

After a few minutes of running and dragging they finally stop.

"Leo-chin.Don't just do that.If you wanted my help on anything you know that you don't have to do that right ?"

Leo is literally ignoring him while humming.

"Leo-chin.I don't really know how to teach you to be a big brother you know ~"

"Ah ! That's not it ! I just want a reason to spend some time with you ! I mean Sena and the others are always bullying me.It's not fun !"

"Don't shout !"

He pout and look away from Nazuna.He sigh.

"Sorry,Leo-chin.I don't mean to be angry with you-"

He is still ignoring me.

''Leo-chin~Leo-chin~"

Leo still look away from him.

"Fine ! Have it your way !"

Nazuna walk in front kf him and hug him on the spot.

"Nazu~In Knights Killers,it was us four right ? Iam definately not close with that blockhead emperor and Kuro~....Nazu~You're the only one I can hang out with right now ~"

Nazuna was taken aback.He didn't expect any of this.

"Is that it ? After Judgement end.This will end too ? I don't want that..."

Both of them are quiet.They don't know what to talk about.

"Well...We are in the same class...You would be able to see me more if you come to class more often and...we could hang out if you ask normally."

Leo's face beam up.He is so very very happy.

"Nazu~I love you so very much ~"

Nazuna blush.

"That was sudden."

Leo just smile at him.Then...

"That's right ! Nazu are older than me right ? Then...Nazu-nii,Please take care of me from now on."

Nazuna just chuckle.Who would have thought that Leo will worried about something like this.

Well...Leo is Leo.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If there is any incorrect word,please forgive me.
If you guys have any more request,go to the request page and post your request there.

See you guys next time.

~SleepyDreamerz~

Sorry if it's bad

Sorry if it's bad...I don't have a great idea about this duo~

Luv you all though~XOXO