[Yuuki Makoto]☆Where's My Stuff ?!

Request from :tbhkanime_me

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You just arrive at the airport and now are in a cab to go back home.

But you ask the driver to sent you off at a certain place.You want to go sightseeing.It's been such a long time since you do that in Japan that is.

Although you ask the driver to sent your luggeage,you bring one of it with you.

And before I forgot,you are the princess of your family.Quite wealthy and you-Yes,you-are quite a flirt yourself.You always manage to snatch away all the hawt (UwU) guys.

You were looking through everything.The trees,the people,all the stuff that is there.

And like in a very clichè movie, you bump into someone.

"Hey ! Watch where you going !" You shout.

"Very sorry ! I was in a rush ! Here you go !"

He hand you over your bag.

"I am so sorry !"

He raise one hand apologeticly.You raise an eyebrow.

Hm...77 percent...Not bad.

Oh.Did I told you that you also give out marks ? If I don't....Then,now you know.

"I should head back now..."

You call a cab and ask him to sent you home.

~At Your House~

You start to unpack your stuff but then....

"Where's-"

My-"

"Stuff ?!?!?!?!"

You just realised that one of the bag are not yours.

You rage through your house screaming :

"Where-"

"Is-"

"My-"

"Stuff ?!?!?!?"

Your family give each other a knowing look.No one mess with your stuff and if anyone dare to lay one finger....You can say goodbye to life.

That fateful night...your house becomes a living battlefield.

Then,you go back into your room.Checking the bag if it has a name on it and THANK ALL GOD AT ABOVE there is a name.

Yuuki Makoto.....

Then,

Ring

Ring

Ring

A phone is ringing but it's not your phone.You are guessing that the phone belongs to anyone whose name is Yuuki Makoto.

You pick it up.

"Oh thank god.Um...I think we accidently exchange bags...If you are free tomorrow...Could you come to XXX Park and bring my belongings ?"

At first you thought that it was a girl really but....The person on the other side is a guy but of course you say yes.

"Alright.I'll meet you there."