[Tsukinaga Leo x Suou Tsukasa]☆Like Always...

Request from :-_Furufuyufuyurun_-

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

●This is BL (Boys Love).

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Leader ? Where are you ?!"

Tsukasa is searching for the missing Leo.He is late for another practice.

Remember how Tsukasa is always to be the one to find Leo.Yes ? His seniors ask him to search for him.And quickly.

"Leader !"

He have been turning each and every corner of the academy but still no luck.

"Just where is he...? He should have receive the information to gather at the studio..."

He sigh.Then,christmas miracle come although it's not even December.Leo's there.Right in front of him.

Laughing his head off and shouting names of great musicians.He sigh again.

"Leader...."

Leo did not even spare a glance at Tsukasa.That tick him off.Tsukasa's hand is clench into a fist but he hold it in.

"Leader...."

This time he tried to tap Leo's shoulder but still no response.

"Leader ! It is I,Suou Tsukasa !"

Only this time he turn around.He smile.

"Suo~Uuchuu~What are you doing here ?"

"I am the one who should be asking you that.Why weren't you at the studio as you have been ask to ?"

No response.

"Leader ?"

"Ah ! Suo~Why are you here ?"

This guy...how did he even bacome the 'King' of Knights.... Tsukasa thought.

"Did you even hear anything I said earlier ?"

"What did you say ?" Leo answer.

Tsukasa are on the edge.If this continue any longer he is sure he would blow up.

After a few seconds past,someone tug his wrist and he fall onto someone's chest.He open his eyes...

"Leader..."

"So much more comfortable.Kids really do have more heat,huh ?"

But Tsukasa does not feel comfortable.He is situated on Leo's lap and Leo's hand is playing with his hair.

"Now I feel more inspiration come to me ! It's so great that Suo~ is here."

"I am glad to be an assistance but can you let me go now ?" Tsukasa ask.

Leo did not answer but only tighten his grip on Tsukasa.

"No..." Leo said.

Tsukasa blush.His blush is as red as his hair.

"Suo~You look so cute~"

Tsukasa blush even more.This time Tsukasa can not take it anymore.He tries to struggle out of Leo's grip but fail miserebly.

"Leo-san...Please let me go...The others are waiting for our arrival."

Silent....

"Kiss me...Then,I'll let you go."

Eh ?!?!?!?!? Ki-kiss HIM ?!

"Well ?"

Leo close his eyes.Waiting for Tsukasa's response.

In Tsukasa's mind,he is debating whether to do it or not.Then,he decide to...

Leo open his eyes and see Tsukasa kissing him but only a light peck.It was not enough.When Tsukasa was trying to stand up,Leo pull him down and kiss him again.

This time the kiss is deeper and much more passionate than before.They part.Both trying to catch for air.

Leo stand up and hold his hand out.Tsukasa takes it.

"Let's go now.It's been long enough~" Leo state.

"Leo-san...?"

Tsukasa tug on Leo's wrist.

"No worries.It'll be like always but...please do it again when we are alone." Leo wink.

Tsukasa blush.

"V-very well.If it's what Leo-san want..."

Leo smile at Tsukasa and Tsukasa answer it with the most cutest smile ever.That make Leo jump on him.

"Sou~Please pick me up like always~"

"It's not like anyone else will do it."

Leo bump their head together and they smile at each other.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If there is any incorrect word,please forgive me.
If you guys have any more request,go to the request page and post your request there.

See you guys next time.

~SleepyDreamerz~

I am currently listening to Promise Swords right now

I am currently listening to Promise Swords right now.I guess you could say it become my iNSpIraTiON on this story~