[Tenshouin Eichi•Jealous.ver]☆You're Mine

Request from :xHimawarix

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

These past few days,you always felt like there are a pair of eyes who is always burning holes on you.But today you don't feel it.

So, on this day,you will find out who those eyes belongs to.It's really hard because it could be anyone in the school.

You start to look through every corridors,room, and other places and everytime you analyse the people in there,you still don't find anyone who can make you feel like that.

"Reader !"

There it is.The tingly and fuzzy feelings you've been getting lately.

"Oh..."

"Is that all you wanted to say to me ? It feels like tears since I last saw you.How are you ?" He ask.

"I....don't really know.It's like 50-50.I feel like someone is spying me but when I turn around there's no one there.It make me more uncomfortable and....weird."

He nod.

"I understand.....but have you've been hanging out with anyone lately ? If you do, I would not want to see you ever again !" He pout.

His action makes you giggle.Like who could expect just how childish is the top idol in Yumenosaki.

"There's no need to worry.I haven't unless you want me too." You wink.

And that make him much more redder than before.

"No....you're mine.No one can have you.
I want you all to myself.Don't you ever cheat."

It was a great day.Eichi return and he just confessed that he wanted you all to himself.

~The Next Day~

You open your eyes and when you do you see a two guys talking to each other.Then,one leave and one stay.

You try to run but you felt ropes.You have been tie up by whoever that person in front of you is.

Then,your mind is in a mess trying to figure out what is happening.Then it all comes to you.That feeling of uncomfartable comes strike you again.

This is him.Those eyes...it must be him. You thought.

He come closer to you and whisper,

"Now....let's just wait for his majesty to come,kay ?"

His majesty....wait.He does not meant Eichi,right ? Damn it....

Then,the doorknob twist open.You close your eyes hoping it's not Eichi.

Please don't.

Crash!

Your eyes flutter open.You found the man unconcious and look up.Then,it's him.He wrap his arms around you.

"I knew it.Feelings never lie."

"Wha-"

"Well....this past few weeks that I am not in school is because I was taking care with you.It make sense because a few days before that I saw a gay staring at you with eyes full of lust."

What dramatic words.

He continues,
"So....I felt a little teeny beany jealous so.....yeah.That is how it is."

It doesn't make sense but guess what this is fanfiction and I am the author so I am doing it my way.

"So....I've been saved by your jealousy ?"

He nod.

You hold out you hand to him.He look as dense as an idiot could be.

"Could you please untie this."

He made an oooo shape-mouth and untie it.

"What about this guy ?" You point at him.

"It's fine.I have gotton some people handle it."

"Rich kid. You hold your tongue out.

Only to be answer by a kiss.It was great.He is taking the lead but you won't let that happen so you kiss him back.He flinch,suprised by your action.

Then,the both of you let go.

"You're a good kisser.Who would have thought a guy who is spent his life in the hospital is so good at kissing ?"

This time,he's the one who stick his tongue out.

"You tease."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If there is any incorrect word,please forgive me.
If you guys have any more request,go to the request page and post your request there.

See you guys next time.

~SleepyDreamerz~