[Sakasaki Natsume]☆A Magical Secret

Request from:EnstarsVic123

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Shisho~Sora got tons pf homework today~Please help Sora~~"

You just laugh at how their relationship are.You continue to read your book until you hear someone is sighing.

"Are you alright,Tsumugi-senpai?"

He just nod,

"Do you noticed how he treat the both of you and Sora-kun and me?Why can't Natsume-kun treat me that same?"

"Because it is a life lesson to you."
The magician answer.

Then,after a few minutes the read and blue are beginning to querral.

"Do you want me to help you.Sora?"

You ask the boy and he nod excitingly.

"How come you understand this, Reader?You,Shisho and Senpai are all smarter."

You pat his head,

"Don't belittle yourself,Sora.You're a part of Switch aren't you."

Switch is made of a former member of fine and the five eccentric.Not to mention a first year.

Sora nod and hug you.You felt shiver down your spine.It felt like someone is staring at you.You realise it was Natsume.Then,you realise you are still hugging Sora and quickly lets go.

You blush crazily.

~At The Library~

"Sorry...Natsume."

He nod and went away to one of the book sections.

"I didn't mean to steal Sora's attention from you or make you look like  a heartless person because I think it isn't fair for Tsumugi-senpai."

He just silence himself.No talking back or anything.Just silence filling the air.

"You thought I am angry because of that?"

He just left the library with questins smashing your head.

~The Next Day~

Being in class 2-A,you can ask Natsume about what he ask you yesterday.

But..suprisingly he always avoid you when you tried to talk to him.

So you plan an attack on him after school.

~Time Skip~

"Stop avoiding me!"

You scream at him and then run after him.

"You know that running away won't get you anywhere!Tell me why are you avoiding me?!"

"Because I am jealous,okay?!?"

"What?"

You are clueless.

"I am jealous of Sora.It's the first time I feel irritated toward him.Satisfied?"

"But....that can't be why you're avoiding me,right?I mean....you talk normally with Tsumugi-senpai and Sora.But....me....why me?"

"Because you just let Sora hugged you like that.You don't even consider my feelings for you?!"

"What feelings?"
Asking,still clueless.It's the first time he is so angry at you.

"I love you.I am jealous because you never noticed my feelings and it make more jealous when you let Sora hug you like that."

You're stunned.You feel like a stone.Can't move.Then,you just wrap you arms around him.

"Sorry....I get what you feel...because I also love you.Sorry for not noticing."

"It's fine."

You giggle and that makes He look at you.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I think that 'The School Magician' really suit you."

"Why's that?"he ask with anticipation.

"Because....you just know my magical secret and you're very great to make me feel this magical."

You wink and he blush at you looking away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If there is any incorrect word,please forgive me.
If you guys have any more request,go to the request page and post your request there.

See you guys next time.

~SleepyDreamerz~