[Saegusa Ibara]☆Your Majesty

Request from :mochi123__

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

●I am going to make this an AU (Alternate Universe) where Reader are born in a royal family and Ibara-sama *yes that is what I call him* is your new appointed servent.

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He is still bowing down.Not raising his head.That makes you a little bit irritated.

"Raise your head...." You say.

He rise.

"Who are you and...what are your propose coming here ?"

He stays quiet.Your veins start to pop up but he still quiet.Thank goodness someone else answer you or not you will become the heart queen and say 'Off with his head !' Or something like that.

"Your Majesty,he is your newly appointed servent and I begged you...Please do not treat him the same way as the others."

You just turn away and walk towards your room.Once you arrive you plop yourself onto the bed.

"Why don't thay get it ?! I don't need protection...I can defend myself perfectly."

Yes.You are raised in a royal family but what makes it different is that you are the sole heir of the throne.

"Your Majesty....?"

You shot up and look towards the voice.

"What are you doing here ? As far as I was informed I did not invite you here."

He didn't answer.

"Urgh..."

"Your Majesty.I have prepare the bath."

"What-When did you-"

"Your Majesty."

He glare at you.His glare reminded you of a snake.You gulp and follow his orders to take a bath.

"Who does he think he is ?"

After a while.You have finish bathing and when you enter your room,he is still there.

"Why are you still-"

And you slip down.

You close your eyes.You were ready for the impact but something is holding you.More specifically on the neck and waist.You raised up to stand.

You shot open your eyes and saw him.You blush at how close the both of your faces are.

"Than-"

"Your Majesty,are you alright ?! You did not get hurt did you ?! You should have dried yourself well...No.This was my fault.If I had not ask you to take a bath this would not happen."

You were speechless.You did not expect this.

No one before was like this...He is...Different.He's definitely is different.

"I know that you do not wish to be protected but...this is..."

Your body betray your mind.Your body jump forward and..kiss him.Yes.That was too sudden.

You let go.

"Your Majesty.What was that-"

You shut him up by putting a finger on his lips.His lips.You thought.

You shake your head.

"Do not speak anything to a soul.This is only between only you and me."

"Yes...Your Majesty."

You retreat your finger and swoosh away.

"Your Majesty..."

"You are allowed to call me by my name from now on."

You walk away with a smile on your face.

The next day,everyone in the castle saw how close and how lovey-dovey the both are.The nest thing you knew,the whole kingdom know.The news spread like wildfire.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If there is any incorrect word,please forgive me.
If you guys have any more request,go to the request page and post your request there.

See you guys next time.

~SleepyDreamerz~