[Nito Nazuna]☆Cute Rabbit...

Request from :ransupyon

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You're very happy today.Why ? Because you're finally allowed to do an actual broadcast.

These past few weeks,you tried to annoy Nazuna literally everyday,school sessions,club activites and Rab*its practice.

He got enough of your whining and that's the reason why you're allowed to do this.

You arrive at the broadcating room but there is no one there.So...you just sit and wait like a good pup.

After a few minutes,you start to get bored.But then,out of no where. A white fluffy thing jump on you.

"Eeekkk!!!!"

You thought it was a ghost or something but it was just a rabbit.A cute,white, fluffy rabbit.

Then,someone push the door open.

"Thank goodness.I see you found my  bunny.Thanks,Reader-chin~"

Well...that's odd....

"You're late." You point out.Your hands on you hip with a raise eyebrow.

"Sorry,I was searching for him.Super sorry~" He clap his hand in asking for your forgiveness.

It's not like you're much more superior from him or something like that.

"It's fine.He's really cute though."

He nod and come closer to you.You flinch away.

"You know I don't bite...right ?"

You ignore his question and look away.

"So...do you want to know about this ?" He ask.

Of course you do.

"Yeah,so,spill the tea."

"Okay.It satrted like this,me and the others are supposed to take a look at the animals in the den.So,we did.Then, we notices that one of the rabbits are missing.Then,we spilt up and look for him.Then,you found him.The end."

Wow....wai-we have an animal den ?! How come I don't know ?!

"Reader-chin.Are you listening ?"

"Huh ? What did you say ?"

He sigh."By the way,did you know that I also have a pet rabbit back home ?"

You shake your head.

It makes sense.He is the leader of Rab*its.He's cute.I am sure his rabbit is too.

"Did you just call me cute ?"

Well,hello reality.You realised that may have spoke too loud.And heck...Nazuna really don't like to be called cute.

"Sorry....." You mumble.

"It's fine but if you were to ask me, you're much more cuter than me."

Hold up.Did he just said that ? Oh...yes he did.

"That's an honor to be called cute by the most oldest and cutest leader in school." You snort.

Dang...if it could be more awkward. Silence filling the air.Neither of you know what to say.So,you speak up.

"Hey,could you show me some picture of your rabbit ?"

He nod and hand over his phone.You swear you start to laugh just after a few seconds after seeing it.

"Why ?" He ask eyebrow furrowed.

"Nothing.It's just...looks like you and him could compete who is the cutest.I probably gonna vote for you though."

You realised you called him cute.Again.

"Sorry....for calling you cute."

"Ir's fine.I don't mind it really if it's you who said it."

"Wha-"

He stand up and stand at the doorframe .

"Excuse me,I have to go to the bathroom.Wait here."

You didn't even get to say or do anything as he left the room.You pick up the rabbit that is on your lap.

"I swear I saw him blushing earlier.Or...is it just me and my weird fantasy ?"

You ask him but of course he doesn't answer.

You sigh at the sight.

"Well..you know you and him had one similar personality.That is...the both of you are such a cutie."

You snuggle your nose to the rabbit and smile so big big as the sun itself.Ah...what a happy day it is.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If there is any incorrect word,please forgive me.
If you guys have any more request,go to the request page and post your request there.

See you guys next time.

~SleepyDreamerz~