[Narukami Arashi•S.A.D. Reader.ver]☆Offer

Request from :Jun_Sazanami

Make sure you remember that :
●This oneshots does not have anything to do with the game or anime story line.

●S.A.D. is Social Anxiety Disorder or also known as social phobia.

And make sure to :

ENJOY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Help

Help

Help

HeLp

HELP ME!!!

That's what you have been thinking this past few minutes.You are asked to run an errend but you never thought that thr place that you are headed to...has this many people.

If you don't get out of there,you will get a panic attack or worst,you would faint.But the thing is...you could not get your body moving.

It's like you want to move but your body won't listen.

Having to experience this ever since you were little....it hard to make friends with this.You would not know what to do or talk.

You close your eyes.Afraid.....Help me...and your wrist are being pull.Whoever that person is putting their hand on your waist and hug you.

This action makes you more nervous.It's SuFFoCatiNG...You push that person away and land on you back.

"Ouch...."

"Reader-chan,are you alright ? You shouldn't have pushed me away,y'know ?"

That voice...Ara-chan....

"Ara-chan...I am sorry.I thought it was someone strange."

She sigh and smile.

"It's fine.I should at least say hello before pulling you away right ?"

You giggle.Arashi is the only one you go to when you are at the most vulnerable state.

It started when you were having a panic attack and on yoir way to rehab.You bumped into her and she offered her help.

"Reader-chan...are you alright ? Who ask you to do this ? Didn't that person knows about your condintion ?"

This is the part you hate most.Being pitied by other people.You want to protest but you know nothing would change.

"It's fine,really.I am the one who insisted to do it."

You cannot fool her.She knows when you are lying.She sigh and pull your wrist.Again ?

This time the both of you are out of that place.She makes you come to a lake.A quiet lake.No one is around.Just you,her and the nature.

Ha...nothing could beat this...

Haha...are you sure about that reader ?

What do you mean ?

You will know soon.

Anyway,when you look to your side,Arashi was staring at you.You find it very uncomfortable.

"Ah.Sorry~that must be uncomfortable for you."

You nod and smile.

"It's fine but is there anything on my face ?"

She scan your face and say,

"Yes-"

You tilt your head signaling what is it.

"It's so pretty~~~"

You blush.Your heartbeat is beating so hard and fast.Did I have a panic attack again ?

You look at her in the eyes but each second past he inch closer to your face.

She kiss you.Arashi kiss you.You push her away.Flushed,you ask her,

"Why did you do that ?"

"Isn't it obvious ? I'll help you get better at socializing and I'll help you if you don't feel comfortable anytime."

"So....that kiss...is just an offer...?"

She smirk following a giggle after it.

"Who knows...Come on now.Whoever you are running an errand to must be waiting for you."

"Ah ! That's right.I almost forgot."

On your way back,she suddenly hold your hand and it makes you wonder,

Is it really just an offer to help me...? She is acting more like a....L-O-V-E-R to me...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If there is any incorrect word,please forgive me.
If you guys have any more request,go to the request page and post your request there.

See you guys next time.

~SleepyDreamerz~