Storyline.

He looked at her with all the love in the world. 

"I'm so happy you stopped smoking, you know" she said holding his hand which were trembling slightly due to withdrawal. She steadied his hand and kissed it. He didn't say anything but kept looking at her.  

She leaned in and whispered in his ear "I'm very proud of you".  

"I will do all the things possible to make this relationship work" he said to her in all seriousness. She met his bloodshot eyes and then put her head on his broad shoulders. 

"Please don't drink tonight" 

''I wont" 

"I know you are addicted to that too and can't control yourself, but just today please don't drink." she said and hugged his shirt , pulling him closer to herself. He tightened his hand around her waist. 

Kissing her forehead, he said "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." 

She gave him a small kiss on his lips,and they sat there wondering if they both will ever have any future.

***********************************************************************************************

Meet Vikas Kapoor-messed up, drug abuser, alcoholic, liar and a doesn't give a shit about his life.

and Shyla Khan- an obedient girl, straight A-grade student, loves her life and family.

When these two meet, Vikas starts falling for Shyla.

What happens next? Fights, brawls, dejection, withdrawals and love.

Follow their journey of a toxic relationship.