~Two~

A/N: I know I said no updates, but I miss wattpad so very much!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

26th July, 2015:

Narsee Monjee College of Engineering,

To the left to S.V Road,

A new white washed building,

Vile Parle (West).

Mumbai.

It was the first day of college. Excited seventeen year olds walked into the posh college campus in their new wardrobe. Giggles, laughs, and an electricity of thrill was in the air. After 17 long years will they be finally able to have fun in college and make memories and friends just like their elder siblings had promised. They would feel their freedom. Suddenly they all felt grown up, as though a new world was opening to them. A secret world that they had glimpses of when they were in their 12th year.

There were many firsts to be achieved on all their lists. First kiss, first love, first break-up, first shot of vodka, first drag of marijuana. Many firsts had to be experienced.

Secretly these were the things to be done even by Shyla Khan. Shy and extremely well behaved she wanted to make the best use of her college years, but none of them would become a habit for her, she had already decided. Only a sip, only drag, and only a whiff of everything. How boring could she get?

As she was entering her college gates, a few guys on their new bikes whistled at her. They obviously did it because it made them look cool by teasing a girl. Shyla simply went ahead, but the guys seemed to an extreme interest in her. They followed her and tried to be all macho and stuff. What they didn't realize was they were actually making a fool of themselves. The entire student body were stiffling a laugh, because it didn't look as though the guys were trying to flirt with her tease her. It looked as though they were following her like little puppies. Finally when she reached her class, she turned behind and simply slapped the first guy her hand could find. The entire class became silent at the sound of the slap.

"Please try to learn how to flirt with a girl, you guys are nothing but jokers." She said nonchalantly.

The guys from their flirtatious attire looked like bunch of red tomatoes. Shyla simply took her seat as the entire class stared at her guts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The day dragged on. Their 12th standard stuff was being revised, something which Shyla already knew. .Dressed in a sleeveless top and skinny jeans, she had already had hearts fluttering for a few guys, and after the incident in the morning she was the most talked person. She was exiting the college gates when the sun started setting down. College was no joke, I mean come on 9 to 6 who are you kidding? As she walking down the lane she saw that guy, who had tried to eve tease her in college, blocking her way. It was small tea shop and few of the seniors were hanging out there, munching like cows in the biscuits and buns that were made with

"Do you want another slap?"she asked him rudely. As soon as she completed her question, two-three guys who had their backs turned towards her, finished their glass of tea and looked dangerously at her. She was not afraid of anybody. All the guys seemed to be towering her, as they stood behind that guy.