Chapter 22

WARNING!!!! ATTENTION!!!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME MATURE CONTENT BETWEEN THE MARRIED COUPLE. DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER UNLESS YOU ARE 17 OR OLDER!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! 

It was late and the festivities following the ceremony were still going on. About three hours into it, THorin began to notice that SEpha couldn't dance anymore. Thorin had managed to get three dances in with her before she was swept off by every other dwarf present who insisted on dancing with the new queen under the mountain.

Balin had finally told the last dwarf to let SEpha rest and then had given THorin the 'off with you' look, meaning he thought it best that the newlyweds depart, leaving everyone else to party long into the night.

Thorin led Sepha away from the hall and to his private chambers. He had his fingers laced with hers and every few seconds he would look at her, love pouring from his eyes. Finally when they reached the door, Thorin startled the girl by stooping down and picking her up bridal style.

Sepha let out a gentle chuckle and wrapped her arms around his neck as he pushed the door open with his foot, then closed it with his heel. Thorin never took his eyes off of her as he set her down. He ran his hands along her arms, then to her waist where he gently traced his fingers along her back.

"I love you," he whispered before stooping down to capture her lips. 

Sepha smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, running her fingers though his long tresses.

WARNING!!!!! THIS IS WHERE THE MATURE SCENE COMES IN!!!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE 17 OR OLDER!!!!!!

"I love you too," she whispered before gently pressing her lips to Thorin's.

Thorin carefully lifted her into his arms, never breaking the kiss as he carried her over to the bed before lying her on her back. Sepha's brown hair flailed about on the bed around her head as she lay there. Thorin felt his breath catch in his throat at the petite, slightly flushed girl lying on the bed before him. He quickly bit his lip to hold down the desire to attack her and was glad that his tunic covered his reaction.

Sepha slowly rose to a sitting position and took Thorin's hands into hers, looking up into his eyes, "Thorin.... why are you afraid?"

Thorin looked down at her in surprise, his face flushing from embarrassment, "How did you know..."

The girl smiled softly and she slowly rose onto her knees so that she was a little more level with his head so she could look him directly in the eye, "You gnaw on the inside of your jaw when you're fighting with yourself."

"But how did you know what I was afraid of?" he whispered.

The smile disappeared from Sepha's face and THorin realized that she was slightly afraid... but accepting all the same, "I can barely see the blue in your eyes right now..." she whispered.

THorin had already known that his eyes had darkened the moment they entered the room but now with her confirming it, he felt a conflict within him. A part of him told him that she was accepting his desires and he should take the opportunity but another part of him told him that by falling to his wishes would hurt Sepha further. 

The girl seemed to sense what he was thinking for she reached up and untied the cord that held his tunic closed. Thorin watched with bated breath and darkening eyes as his wife slowly undid the laces, pulling them back one by one till she could push the tunic aside. Now he was only in a shirt and his pants and boots. 

Thorin turned his eyes away, knowing that his pants had gotten tight and Sepha could see his reaction. He heard Sepha moving around but didn't know what she was doing until her soft hand touched his cheek and turned his face to look back at her.