Chapter 5 - reunions

4 years later...

Callum woke up the son shone through his window.
He could see rays of sun shining at his bed covers and the small bits of dust floating,dancing around in it.
"Nice night..Prince.",Claudia said as she snuggled against Callum.
His eyes widened as he thought of last night..
He had done it..
It had just been his 18 birthday and Claudia had done it with him..He wasn't her first time thought she was around 20 and done it with a local boy.
She was naked with only a blanket to cover her boobs.
"Oh ya.",He was slightly blushing,him and Claudia had been dating for 2 years now.
She had been his light in his darkness.
"Your royal magestys.",A servant said as he bowed.
"Breakfast is on the table."
Callum slowly ate the breakfast.
He still had head ache from his birthday party he had last night.
Ezrin was already in there.
His hair hadnt changed he had it cut a bit shorter though.
He also had a beard.
He was younger than Callum but he had an older mental age.
Callum stared at the spoon then the milk.
White just like Raylas hair..
"Callum what's on your mind today?",Ezrin asked as he took a sip of his tea.
Ezran didn't drink much..Although last night he had a few but he was definitely by far more sober than his brother.
But Callum told him a few things he didn't want to know.
One of them was he missed Rayla and Zym and would love to be 14 again..
Atleast it was something along those lines. Ezran clearly remembered.
He thought back to last night.
"Light weight..",Soren and Callum chanted..And somehow that's one of the things he mostly remembered with detail..That and how he had a 20 year old flirting with him..Even thought he was only fifteen.
"Oh I'm just wondering about how Aravos is doing..",That brought Ezran back to the present.
"He's fine..Turns out He has a twin brother.
Lock up the evil one and keep the good one to teach humans magic!"
Callum sighed.
Just like dad...
"Your just as wise as dad you know that.. well apart from killing the dragon king but ya know that's ok..",Callum smiled,Ezrin smiled he wanted to be just like his father.
"Oh ya I'm going to see Zym today.",Ez said as he got up from the table,"You mean the dragon?",Callum asked.
"Yes..The one that you a—"
"Don't say her name..",Callum interrupted Ezrin he just hang there with his mouth wide open.
"And me defeated Aravos and Viren,(with the help of Zym),and then gave him back to his mother."
Callum smiled.
He remembered it differently.
"I'm going with you!"
"Callum you never come with me?",Ezrin snapped at Callum.
"Today I am I mean I'm 18!",Callum chuckled.

"Good luck!",Claudia said as she kissed him on the cheek.
"Thanks but I'm visiting a king of dragons I'm gonna be alright.",Callum smiled as he then started to walk of following Ez.
"Just..Just don't do what I think your going to do.."
"Do what?",Callum asked as he turned to Clauds.
"Visit Rayla.."
Callum froze.
When Claudia said Rayla it was like a thousand needles pricked his heart.
"I'm not..I love you..Not that monster."
It hurt him even more to call Rayla a monster.
He walked of after Ezrin.
Claudia should've smiled but she secretly had become quite fond of elves and how they live there lives somewhat like humans..
She was trying to find a house and live there..
She had a change of heart she guessed.
Callum would be up to it..She sighed and started walking back to the palace.
He could feel his heart ache.
"Dude You ok?",Ezrin asked.
"Ya Ez I'm fine.",he lied his brother wouldn't understand his feelings...
It took them around a week to travel to the border.
All Callum could think about was that final look Rayla have him..
That look of sadness like she was dreading them leaving.

As Ez had predicted Zym was guarding it with his life.
Callum walked along the rocky path and crossed the lava fall.
They then walked further in and into the Rocky Mountain.
"Not taking the moonstone path then.",Callum said as he scrambled along the small cliff side.
"Nope!",Ezrin added.
Callum felt a feeling as they arrived in xadia.
It was his sky arcuanum.He had totally forgot about it around two years ago.He was trying to be human.So he would forget about Rayla.
Zym roared at them thinking they where intruders.
He calmed down as he realised they where his friends Ezrin and Callum.
He roared softly.
Callum gulped.
Zym was massive.
He had grown older and didn't look all cute anymore.
"He recognises me!",Callum chuckled as he then smiled.
"How are you..You big handsome boy!",Ez said as he scratched zyms beard.
"Im well and I'm not a dog Ezran.", Zym chuckled and tapped his foot three times turning into his human dragon form.
Him and Ezran shared a hug.
"Who goes there?",It was a voice Callum had heard before.
Ezran took of the hug and a smile grew on his face upon seeing those two guards.
"We and oh..Ez human!",That was a boy voice, he ruffled Ezrans hair he was waring armour.
He looked like he was a part of some dragon guard. Seeing as his armour was metal and had gold streaks along the edges.
On the chest part was a dragon symbol and the guy was waring a helmet.
His weapon was a bow.
Then a girl came out.
Well Callum thought it was a girl.
The guy took his helmet of and Ezran and him where talking.
Then the girl took her helmet of and then stared at Callum fear in her eyes.
Both of them had long hair but the boy had more buff abs.
And the female curves and her chest armour was curved over her breasts.
But Callum looked more closely at her.
She had purple under her eyes..
And light violet eyes.
It clicked.
He nearly fell of the cliff his head bagan to spin.
Raylas here Raylas here Raylas—
"Callum?",Rayla then asked as she then sighed.
"Ray..",He felt his heart ache.
"I'm Rayla.This is my boyfriend—"
"Fiancé.",The boy elf added.
"Fiancé Tiger.",Rayla laughed she then nugged tiger on the shoulder.
"Congratulations!",Ezrin smiled,"Ray' you could have the wedding in the moon nexus I'm sure Lujanne would let you!"
Rayla smiled,"Sure sounds like a great idea!"
Callum nearly fainted she's going to be married..He felt his heart sank why am I feeling his he told himself..I'm in love with Claudia!
Callum was mostly confused at why Rayla was even there in the first place.
But he felt mostly sad.
The guy elf Callum presumed was called tiger than made a suggestion which made Callum head spin once again.
"Hey what if we stay with you guys? I'm sure Rayla would love to see all of her human friends again."
Rayla didn't disagree but Callum saw that she was thinking about it.
He didn't know in a good way or bad.
"Ya sure.. I have at least five spare rooms in my castle anyway.", Ezran chuckled and then Tigers smile faded.
"Oh I totally forgot you where a king..", He chuckled and then walked over to Callum.
"So.. You must be Callum?", He asked and Callum didn't like how close he was to him.
He wanted to punch tiger and call him horrible things.
"Yes I am.", Callum then said an icy cold edge on his words that made tiger back ways a bit.
"Raylas told me a lot about you.. But being rude wasn't one of them."
Callum growled under his breath who was this Tiger guy.
"Any way I presume your cool with us staying?"
Callum didn't know what to say.
No Ofcourse he wasn't.
I mean he hadn't even seen Rayla in over a few years.
He thought about her everyday and it nearly killed him because of it.
But with all this in mind he was surprised at what he said.
"Yep sure.".

AUTHORS NOTE:
So what do you think and also I hope I haven't made tiger out to be a bad guy because he's not.
I'll explain about what happened between Rayla and Callum. Maybe in a side story. But this story is about something completely different.
Also Rayla and Tiger are part of the dragon guard and I'll explain tigers backstory later and it will link into what happened when Rayla and Callum walked away from each other.
I'll only it write it though if this story is a success.