Skywalker

Rey

Hours later, they touched down on the sandy planet.

Rey was about to put on her protective goggles that she used to wear when she was a Scavenger on Jakku, when she looked out her window.

BB-8 was already on the move.

"Hey, BB-8, wait up!" She chased after it, but the droid kept on going.

Rey continued to run after the droid until it stopped in front of what looked like was supposed to be an old house, but most of it was filled with sand due to abandonment.

She walked around the ruins. "BB-8, where have you taken me?"

It beeped at her as if it was something she should've known.

Rey closed her eyes and pressed her hand against one of the walls. The Force was strong here.

That's when it hit her.

She was standing in Master Luke's childhood home, where he had been raised by his late aunt and uncle before they were murdered by Stormtroopers.

There was a strong sense coming from her knapsack. Rey took it off her back and pulled out Anakin and Leia's lightsabers, as well as a parcel she had never seen before.

A note was attached to it. To the last of our kind. Use it well. ~ The Skywalkers.

Rey smiled to herself as she unwrapped the package and held in her hands a shiny new lightsaber. She pressed the button and a bright yellow blade emerged. She gave silent thanks.

Rey followed BB-8 out to the front of the house and buried the old lightsabers.

They started to walk back to the X-Wing when they were approached by an old woman.

"Excuse me Miss, but I've never seen you here before. Who are you?"

"I'm Rey."

"Rey who?"

She started to give the usual answer, that she didn't belong to any family, but felt a strong presence in the Force.

She turned to her left.

There was Master Luke. General Leia appeared next to him as he put an arm around her. Master Anakin popped up and rested a hand on his son's shoulder.

Ben came into view and Rey swore her heart did a triple flip.

Here was this family that had taken her in and loved her when she herself had no family to do so.

They all gave her a sure smile, as if she should know that they knew who she was.

Rey peeled her eyes away from the ghosts and turned back to the old woman.

"Skywalker. My name is Rey Skywalker."

Surprise! Though it's kind of short, I was able to work on another chapter today! This is the end of my using scenes from TROS, from now on it will be fully me!