Mine

Rey

Rey blinked her large hazel eyes open and was met with the hazy gray ceiling, strips of light from the blinds softly illuminating the room.

Confused to where she was, she tried to sit up but felt a weight pressing against her small form.

She looked down to find Ben asleep on top of her, his head resting on her chest and his big muscles lax against her body.

That's when she remembered what had happened between the two of them the night before.

Twice.

Rey grinned sleepily as she took a look at her husband's face.

Ben looked incredibly adorable and handsome to her while he slept, his plump lips in a slight pout and his cheek squished up on her collarbone.

Pieces of dark hair fell into his long eyelashes, and Rey had to resist the urge to brush it back off his forehead.

But she did it anyway.

Ben squinted up at her, a groggy smile crossing his lips as he turned his face into Rey's chest.

He stretched his muscles as he gathered her into his arms, causing Rey to giggle while she was moved with his limbs.

Ben began to place kisses in the crook of her arm, his lips sliding up to her shoulder and grazing the slope of her neck. He kissed her throat, causing Rey to shudder involuntarily, and worked his way to her jaw, finding the sweet spot behind her ear he had discovered the night before.

She sighed, thinking if there was a moment she could die again, it would be from the happiness she was experiencing right now.

Ben pulled up and gazed at her warmly with his dark eyes. "Morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, my hunk." Rey smiled up at him as she glanced at his arms on either side of her like loaded ballistas.

Ben smirked as he followed her gaze. "Did you sleep well?"

"When I did get to sleep it was good." Rey's eyes sparkled mischievously as his smirk deepened.

"This is the nicest bed I've ever had. The one I had when I was alive was barely half the size of this."

His expression darkened a bit as he remembered the little twin sized bed Rey had owned in her former life.

Rey noticed his mood dampen and moved her hands to his upper back, drawing concentric circles with her fingers as a means to change the subject.

Ben gazed at his Rey of sunshine as he tilted her chin up with a finger. She slid her hands up to his neck and smashed his lips into hers. His toned arms wrapped underneath her shoulders as Rey gripped his hair in her hands, pulling him closer. Their lips pushed and pulled, fighting for dominance as they grabbed at each other.

Ben pulled away from their passionate kissing first. "Are you hungry?"

"You bet I am." Rey smirked as she jerked his face roughly back to her.

He leaned away from her again, trying not to laugh. "No, I mean breakfast hungry."

"Nope." She replied quickly and went back to kissing her husband, but were interrupted by the growling of her stomach.

"Traitor." Rey grumbled as Ben smirked.

"I'll grab us some food. Stay here."

He peeled himself off of her and grabbed his boxers from off the floor, sliding them on.

Rey suddenly felt cold from the absence of Ben's body warmth, and formed a cocoon with the bedsheets.

Ben smiled and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Rey laid there for a good ten minutes, already missing his body and wondering what was taking him so long.

She slid off the bed and stumbled towards the closet, feeling a sudden need to clothe herself.

Rey looked around at all the tops, pants, and dresses her husband had picked out for her, and she smiled.

She went to grab a gray tank top off the hanger, when she unmeaningfully brushed her fingers against one of Ben's black t-shirts.

It felt so warm and cozy, and when she sniffed it, it was scented of him.

Rey pulled it over her head, the black material hanging off her shoulders and hitting her mid thigh.

She walked across the cool floor and climbed back into bed to wait for Ben, folding her legs into a crossed position as she sat down.

He entered the room two minutes later with full trays in both arms.

"Sorry for the wait, but-" Ben's voice trailed off as his dark eyes landed on her body. "Are you wearing one of my shirts?"

"Oh this is your shirt?" Rey feigned innocence. "I thought the whole closet was mine." She batted her eyelashes, making Ben flustered.

"If the whole closet is yours, then what am I supposed to wear?" He asked, amused.

"Nothing, like I would prefer you to." Rey teased, sensing Ben's heart quicken.

Giving him a break from her flirting, she turned her attention to the trays. "What's that you got there?"

"Breakfast." He walked over to her side of the bed and placed a tray on her lap.

"Thank you." She tilted her head and placed a kiss on his bicep. "You can have the shirt back later."

"Keep it." Ben smiled. "I like it better with you in it anyway."

Rey returned the smile and looked down at her plate.

He had brought her eggs benedict with strips of bacon and a side of fruit. There was a glass of water and a mug of tea.

She took a few bites of the eggs benedict and almost had to close her eyes.

Never in her former life had she got the pleasure of eating something so delicious and mouthwatering.

Ben was eyeing her carefully as he ate his own breakfast. "Do you like it?"

"Like it?" Rey's eyes lit up. "This is incredible! I've never eaten anything as good as this before, ever! Where did you find this? At a market?"

The tips of his ears turned pink. "I made this."

Her mouth fell open. "You did? How, where did you learn to cook like this?"

"I asked my mother to teach me." Ben blushed. "I wanted to surprise you when you got here."

Rey grinned at him. "Oh Ben, that's so sweet! No one has ever done anything like that for me before."

"I know, that's why I did it." His face grew serious as he took her hand.

"Rey, I promised you in our vows yesterday that I would take care of you because I know that you've always had to fend for yourself. You had to take care of yourself to survive, and then you ended up being the one to take care of other people; Zander, Finn, Luke. Me. I knew though that once you arrived, it was my turn to care for you. The house, the cruiser, the closet, and breakfast, all little things to show you that I meant my promise, that you'd never have to scavenge anything again now that I have you. You deserved to be spoiled and have a good afterlife, Rey, and I'm going to do everything I reasonably can to make that happen for you."

Rey felt her eyes form into little hearts as she stared at him with an emotional gaze, unable to speak.

Ben used the Force to move their trays onto their nightstands, waiting for her response.

She snapped out of her trance and tackled him, attacking him with kisses all over his body.

Ben simply chuckled, allowing Rey to do whatever she pleased with him.

Hey readers! Welp, only two chapters and an epilogue left! Hope you guys are enjoying this, as I'm hoping to start my outline for the sequel soon!