Yours Unconditionally

Hey readers! Guess who's back from the dead? Lol sorry that it has taken me SO LONG to post! I started working and summer classes, so I've been swamped! Hope you guys enjoy this long chapter as a gift from me to you. Thank you to all who have voted and commented! 2.2K views!! What?!

Before we begin, here are pictures of what I thought Rey's dress and hair and makeup to look like, for those of you who like visuals like me. ;)

 ;)

Rey

Rey

"Rey."

A deep voice woke her out of her slumber. She wearily opened her eyes to see Ben's dark eyes hovering over her.

"I have to go now, but I'll see you soon." He vanished and Rey crashed again.

A few hours later, she sat up in bed, blinking the sleep out of her hazel eyes.

"Zander, have you left yet?" Rey called out half-mindedly.

Only after she assessed her surroundings was when Rey remembered that she was in Han and Leia's guest bedroom, not at the little house on Endor that she grew to call home.

Rey felt a pang of homesickness in her heart as she thought of her son and what he was doing at the moment.

She would have to go visit him soon, she thought to herself.

Then she realized something.

Today was her wedding day, the day she and Ben had been planning and dreaming about since he had proposed ten years ago.

Rey grinned goofily to herself as she slid off the bed and walked into the kitchen.

Han was at the table, sipping on some coffee. "Morning, Rey."

Leia looked up from her bowl of oatmeal and smiled warmly at her. "Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?"

"Better than I have before." Rey beamed.

"Wonderful! There's some oatmeal on the counter if you want to fix yourself some. My mother should be here soon to help get you all fancy for your big day."