Disclaimer

Dedicated to imaginator1D 💜

Hey guys, welcome to my After fanfiction. Before starting the chapters I want to state some obvious facts-

The original concept of this book and the characters belong to Anna Todd except Arianna/Aria Young. It's merely a work of fanfiction. I may include some new characters/scenes in the course of the story. I hope you enjoy the chapters!

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

So why I'm writing an After fanfic? About that, I'm an Afternator, just like you and am deeply invested in the characters. The story written by Anna is just so flawless and I don't think any fanfiction can be any more interesting than the original one.

This fanfic is a result of my incessant daydreaming. The one wherein I imagined Tessa having a sister.  I amused myself all day upon this and ended by noting a few things whose result is this. On your computer/phone screen.

This is a Zed Evans fanfiction. The whole After fandom is divided between Zed haters and Zed sympathizers. If you'll ask me, I've always been confused about my feelings regarding Zed. I'm strongly Team Hessa and never cheered for Team Zessa(okay, a few times) but it never made me hate Zed. And I really feel he's an underrated character and I've developed a soft spot for him even though he irritates me sometimes. I mean, who's perfect in this book?

I really think Zed deserves his spin-off, a fresh beginning, different circumstances.

With the inclusion of Aria, don't worry about the fate of Hessa in this book because I can never in my dreams, fuck up the #hessa. It's not gonna be a love triangle thing with Hardin and the two sisters but this story centers Aria, who has never been a perfect child like Tessa. And Zed who suffers from his own past. The boy who's never the one.

So it's gonna be a 'just for fun' kinda story. Don't take much stress and bear with me lol.

Please note that this fanfiction is based on the Book After. The actors in the movie play their own roles here. So Zed Evans is  Samuel Larsen                 and so on. And Aria Young is Danielle Campbell (The Originals).

How do you like Samuel with Danielle? Do tell me in comments.