Chapter 2: St. Johnsons College

Hey cherries!!!! I'm already back for another chapter I just got so excited to write it that I couldn't wait any longer! This chapter is a lottttt longer than the last one;) sorry about that btw it was just an intro into the whole book. Lola is so excited to go to college as you could tell so let's take a look and see how her first day went. Enjoy:)
*3 months later*
Ever since the day I got that letter my life has been crazyyyyy. I've now spent the last 3 months packing and repacking my boxes and bags to make sure everything is perfect! I also went to a bunch of yoga classes, went shopping with my girlfriends(which was so much fun btw) and I actually managed to go to the beach and swim(I'm very scared of the waves!). The 3 months went by in a flash but I think I'm fully ready to get out of this town that's full of people that I really don't like....at all! They are all so freaking full of themselves-other than my parents and friends of course. Ugh anyway I'm just going to stop thinking about everyone else and start thinking about myself.

Friday morning I wake up at 5:45am and start to get ready. I put on my lucky outfit, which is a denim skirt with buttons along the front, a black long sleeve top and some black boots. I decide to put my hair up in a ponytail and then head downstairs. Mike and Jenn(aka my parents, I sometimes call them by their first names...well when I'm mad at them I do) are at the counter already making breakfast "hey guys good morning isn't it just a wonderful day!" I say in a cheery voice because I know they are sad that I'm leaving. "Hey sweetie, want some eggs?" My Mom says as sweetly as possible, but I can see the tears in her eyes. "Mom I would normally love that but I don't want to smell like eggs on my first day of college....." that does it my Mom starts to burst into tears right in front of me.

My face completely falls, I hate seeing my Mom cry she is so beautiful with her long brown hair, tanned skin and hazel eyes, she could honesty pass as my sister. My Dad on the other hand has ginger short hair, blue eyes and is also very pale. My Dad rushes to her side and gathers her up in his arms, the amount of love they have for one another is crazy.

Hopefully one day I will have someone to hold me whenever I'm upset but boys aren't important to me right now. I ate some toast and watched the TV and that's when I noticed the time "Okay so I know this is bad timing but we really should get going it's already 6:30am and I don't want to be late" my Mom slowly nods her head and finishes crying, I walk over and give her a hug "I will text you all the time and ring you when I can okay?" I say with a small smile on my face and tears on my eyes. "I know, I know it's just going to be so weird in the house with you gone" my Mom says fully back to her normal smiley self.

We've been in the car for almost 3 hours now and I still can't contain my excitement. But if I'm being honest I am extremely nervous! Will the people like me? Will I make friends? Am I going to have a nice roommate? I have so many questions but I quickly stop asking them to myself or else I would just get more nervous.

My parents and I haven't really talked the whole ride because I know it will end in tears and I'm also listening to music and it's impossible for me to do two things at the same time. My breath gets caught in my throat as soon as I see the gates to the college. We are in the middle of the forest surrounded by the tallest trees I have ever seen! I hear mumbling in the front between my Dad and the guard...who is massive btw! Holy cow is arms are at least three times the size of my head, his face is hard and square and he has shoulder length dark brown hair. Man....he looks angry!

He glances back at me for a couple of seconds then nods his head and the gates finally open. "Omg..." I whisper to myself as my jaw drops to the floor as soon as I see the place. It is a very old style brick building that is so big I could fit twenty houses in there. It looks kind of creepy but also modern at the same time. The windows are floor to ceiling length in one area of the building while the front of the building has stained glass church windows. I am going to get so lost!