Chapter 24: The Past

Hey cherries🍒 Hope you had an amazing Easter! Let's see what happens in this chapter shall we?? ENJOYYY;)

"So what are you doing here anyway?" Aubrey asks and I laugh. "Oh my god sorry I forgot to tell you. Ya so I'm staying here tonight because Ethan has to do his alpha duties" I say with a small smile.

Aubrey squeals "Yayyyyyy it's almost like a sleepover. I feel like we have a LOT to catch up on" she exclaims and claps her hands excitedly.

"Let's go down to the kitchen and see if there is any snacks" I give her a suspicious eye.

"Ammm Aubrey we're not allowed in the kitchen. It's off limits" I say with a nervous laugh.

"Okay listen you are the Luna now! You can do whatever you want!" she says with a big smile.

"What does Luna mean?" I ask getting curious.

"Oh right-" she laughs "-I forgot you're not a werewolf and still have like no clue about anything-" I give her an evil eye.

"-So Ethan is the Alpha and he is the leader of the pack. You are now the Luna as you have completed the claiming. If Ethan were to die you would take over. You are like the leader of the pack right now alongside Ethan. Everyone here can sense the completed claiming and the bond you both have so they all have to call you Luna.

"-Everyone is supposed to call Ethan, Alpha Jenson. I don't call him that because I feel like I don't have to as you are my best friend. So ya that's why you're called Luna. Oh and also there is this ceremony probably coming up soon to complete the whole Luna thing where you're basically going to marry Ethan, as it's going to give you a permanent position beside Ethan for the rest of your lives." She finishes and my mouth is wide open in shock.

"....oh...." Aubrey laughs at my response.

"I know it's a lot to take in but I think you've had your fair share of surprises by now so you will be fine. Now come on, this isn't anything a good bar of chocolate can't fix" she says and links our arms together and we make our way to the kitchen.

"Do you know where we are going?" I whisper as we walk through the creepy halls. "Ya.....I think so" she says as we turn a corner.

"Oh look-" I point to the door on the left "-is that it?" I ask and Aubrey nods frantically.

She pushes me forward making me knock first. A bald middle aged man answers it. I swear this guy is at least 7ft tall!!

I clear my throat getting ready to talk but nothing comes out. I'm too scared! This guy is really intimidating.

"What do you want?" He says in a low scary voice.

"We would like to grab some chocolate and snacks" Aubrey says with a sweet voice, the guy chuckles and shakes his head.

"Oh really?! And what makes you think you can just walk on in here. The kitchen is off limits you little slut!" He grits out and I stand in front of Aubrey getting protective.

"Excuse me what did you just say?!" I ask raising my voice.

The guy laughs "I said the kitchen is OFF LIMITS child! Now follow my orders like good girls and go run along back to your rooms" he says in a scary voice and begins to close the door.

Did he really just call me a child?! Oh hell to the no!!!

I put my hand on the door with my nostrils flaring. This guy is getting on my nerves.

I go up on my tippy toes so I'm nearly eye level with him "Oh I'm sorry does it look like I care?!" I ask rhetorically looking back at Aubrey. She shakes her head frantically, scared of what I'm going to do. God even I'm scaring myself!