Chapter 10: Forgive and Forget

Hey cherries🍒 I'm so happy that you guys are reading The Silver Lining! Let's see what happens in this chapter shall we? Get your glasses and ENJOY;)

I wake up Monday morning with two big strong arms secured around my waist. I smile as I try to escape them, but every time I try Ethan tightens them even more. Eventually I escape his powerful hold and head to the bathroom. Omg the bathroom is beautiful. With white tiles, marble counter where there is two sinks, massive mirror across the wall, the biggest shower I've ever seen that could fit at least five people. The bathtub is to die for but I'm in the mood for a hot shower right now.

20 minutes later after having the best shower in FOREVER! I'm all shaved and lathered in lotion. I keep the towel tightly wrapped around me and I remember that I left my clothes on the chair in the bedroom right beside Ethan!!! Oh god!

I quietly tip toe into the bedroom making my way towards the chair. Once I make it to the chair and gather up my clothes I feel someone staring at me. I slowly turn my head to the left and notice Ethan sitting up with his back against the headboard with heavy lidded eyes staring at me from my feet all the way up to my face. I blush and give him a nervous laugh

"Stop staring at me you creep!" I say with a big smile on my face. Ethan doesn't say a word and lifts up the duvet in what feels like slow motion, he doesn't take his eyes off me and walks towards me with no emotion on his face. Oh no.

He then runs at me and grabs my waist tackling me onto the bed. I screech and laugh as he tickles me. "STOP! ETHAN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I scream kicking my legs, "Oh ya, well I hate to break it to you baby but I'm the only killer around here" he says with a satisfied smile on his face.

He continues to tickle the hell out of me until I'm crying so hard with laughter I think I'm going to pee myself! I close my eyes and do my magic "Ow LOLA!" Ethan whines when I spark him with fire. "Forgot about my fire now didn't you baby" I say with a smug smile and turn with my clothes in hand, head into the bathroom lock the door leaving Ethan there with a shocked face.

I put on some loose black jeans and a black tight graphic tee. I pull my hair into a high ponytail, grab some white converse and then in perfect timing the bell for breakfast goes off.

As I make my way out of the bathroom Ethan is sitting on the bed waiting for me wearing all black-black t-shirt, black jeans, black hoodie and black converse. "I guess we're both feeling like wearing black today" I say with a laugh when Ethan rolls his eyes.

"What's going to happen to the first years?" I ask Ethan as we make our way to breakfast. "My father insisted on dealing with them" he says in a flat tone. "Do you......do you love your Dad?" I ask out of nowhere but I just get the impression they don't really get along.

He shrugs "I loved my mother, but when she died and my father got custody......he wasn't very nice to me. He would beat me up if I didn't have the best fighting skills or if I was one minute late going home after school. That's how I became the most powerful werewolf in the pack, because of all of my Dad's bad treatment towards me I ended up soaking it all up to become better. I do believe he doesn't love me but that's okay because I don't love him either. I respect him....but....I don't love him." Ethan finishes showing no emotion in his voice nor his face and I can't help the tears that slide down my face.

I hate Christopher even more now for not only hurting my mate but for hurting his son! What kind of father does that?! "Hey-" Ethan says grabbing both of my cheeks "-it doesn't matter, he doesn't hurt me anymore because he knows I can hurt him back. I don't care about what he does or did and neither should you. Okay?" I nod slowly as Ethan wipes my tears with the pad of his thumbs and gives me a quick peck on the lips.