Author's Note: A Summer To Remember

Thank you so much for choosing to read my story! I am very excited about this story and how it will pan out.

Summary: After a swimming accident leaves Dylan a triple amputee, he struggles to find a sense of normalcy in his life. He doesn't want to be known as the wheelchair kid. He wants more from his new life.

Jade is tired of trying to please her mother. She wants to feel normal for once and finds that in Dylan. She doesn't feel like the weird girl with one arm. She can be herself.

But having things in common isn't always a good thing. People can grow apart and change. Can Dylan and Jade keep their newfound love blossoming or will it wither and die?

Note: This story speaks on handicaps and amputations. I am not familiar with this area and am simply 'winging it'. If I get something incorrect, please correct me so I do not offend anyone. Also, this story may be triggering to some. Please read at your own discretion. 

This story is a work of fiction only and should be taken as such. Do not be offended by any language, scenes, suggestions, etc. that may take place within this story. Please stop reading if any scenes are hurtful or harmful to you.

 Please stop reading if any scenes are hurtful or harmful to you