Chapter 1

~Your POV~

"(Y/N), time to wake up honey."  your mother said opening up your door, "dont want to be late for your first day of school."

You groan, get out of bed and do your morning routine. You pick out a (F/C) t-shirt and some skinny jeans. You head downstairs to make yourself some breakfast. You grab your hoodie, said goodbye to mom and dad, grabbed your skateboard and skated to school. You go up to the main doors and see everyone flooding in to the school.

"Lets just keep a low profile (Y/N)."  you think to yourself putting up your hood.

You make your way to Principle Slimovitz's office, get your class schedule and locker number.

"Locker 420, heh, noice" you thought to yourself. You get to your locker, get it open, put your skateboard and unnecessary books in and slam it shut. The first class of the day ELA with Mr.Bannister. You find the class and take a seat in the back of the class, still trying to keep a low profile. Mr.Bannister walks in the class, takes his seat and starts to take attendance, he goes down the list and gets to your name.

"Well class turns out we have a new student. (Y/N) (L/N), please come up and introduce yourself." he says. You roll your eyes, take your hood off and get up in front of the class.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I just moved here from (Y/T) and I really like to play video games." You say.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N). I'm Mr.Bannister." you nod to acknowledge he said something. You go back to your seat to find that a two dudes had taken the seats in front of your desk, arguing about which Grave Puncher game was the best. One was tall, skinny, and had purple hair. The other was short, chubby, and had orange hair.

"All the Grave Puncher games are great." You think as you put your hood back up. The class was writing an essay when the dude with purple hair in front of you turns around and looks at you. You give the look that says 'what?' in combination with a small RBF. He turns back around to talk to his friend. The bell rings, everyone turns in their essay, and heads to the next class. 

Up next is science with Mrs.Driscoll. It's the same routine, get up and introduce yourself to the class. You notice that the two shoobs who were arguing about Grave Punchers are in this class as well. The bell rings meaning that its time for lunch. You put your stuff in your locker and head to the cafeteria. You grab a tray, get a BLT with some tots and you spot a round red lunch table with no one at it, so you take a seat there. You start to eat your BLT when the two shoobs from your ELA and science class come up to the table.

"Can I help you?" you ask.

"We just didn't expect there to be another person here." the tall one with purple hair said.

"I can move if you want me to." you say gathering your things preparing to move.

"No, it's cool. You're (Y/N) right?" the short guy asked.

"Yea, that's me." you say as the two sit down.

"I'm Randy." the purple haired one said, taking the seat next to you.

"And I'm Howard." the short one said.

"You said you like video games right?" Randy asked.

"Yea, I was at Greg's Gamehole yesterday while my Mom and Dad went and introduced themselves to the neighbors." You say remembering making the new high score on the 'newest' game there, Galaga. 

"Heard that Greg got a new game yesterday." Howard said.

"Well, I think it's a game from the 80's" Randy said.