Chapter 17

~Your POV~

You're sitting at your desk studying your notes and text books from your old school and Norrisville. It's review/cramming/bring-coffee-to-school-everyday season, meaning that finals are coming up. You came to Norrisville after Christmas, and had some stuff that you didn't learn from either schools. You're taking notes of those subjects and you check the time.

"10:30..." you run your hands over your face and sigh, "I should go to bed."

You brush your teeth to get rid of (beverage of choice). You put your books and stuff in your bag and before you close your blinds you see Randy asleep at his desk. You smile, close your blinds, and get into bed.

:THE NEXT DAY:

You wake up to you alarm going off and smile in victory at your first full night of sleep in who knows how long. You get up and get a (f/c) shirt, jeans, your hoodie, and a pair of chunky heeled shoes/boots. You carry out the rest of morning routine and go to the kitchen. You get a (f/c) travel mug and pour some coffee. You fix it the way you like and pop the lid on. You say goodbye to your parents and walk to school. Randy meets you at the crosswalk.

"How late did you stay up studying last night?" he asks.

"10:30, how bout you?"

"The last time I checked it was 10:00 and fell asleep shortly after."

"Noice."

"Whats that you go there?"

"I got cafe." (but no 'con leche')

"What?"

"It's coffee." you say laughing.

"Oh... I need to be paying attention in Spanish." Randy says, "Howard should be here."

You lean on the stop-sign and take a sip of your coffee, you're scrolling through your socials when you hear Howard come up to the cross walk.

"Sup love-birds." he says.

"Sup third-wheel." you say not looking up from your phone.

"Dayum." Randy says.

"That's cold (y/n)."

"Staying up till 10:30 + being a sarcastic bitch = that." You say putting your phone away. 

"We should get going if we're gonna get to class on time." Randy says.

"Well then leggo." you say. Randy takes your hand and you three walk to school. You put your stuff in your locker, get your books and coffee, and go to class. You take your normal seat in the back corner by a window, with Randy next to you and Howard next to Randy. You start on the assignment that was given to you and take a sip of your coffee. You see Mr.Banister walk around and he comes over to your desk.

"Mrs. (l/n), what is this on your desk?" he asks motioning to your coffee cup.

"It's coffee, sir." you say.

"I thought I made it clear at the beginning of the year that there is to be no food or drink in my class." he says crossing his arms.

"I wasn't here at the beginning of the year and my first day here you failed to explain your class rules to me." You say leaning back in your seat, propping your elbow in the window sill, crossing your legs.

"I'm sure I did." Mr. Banister says. You're about to protest when you hear Randy say,

"Actually sir, you didn't explain the rules to her."

"Yea, you explained the rules to Jacques, but not (y/n)." Howard says. You give the two a look that says 'thanks.'

"Now that I think about it, you three are right." Mr.Banister says, "Well, Mrs.(l/n), no food or drink in my class. If I catch you again, it'll be a dentition."