Chapter 2

~Your POV~

You're in Mrs.Zingwald's class writing a freestyle poem from one of the prompts she gave the class. The bell rings and she says,

"Now class don't forget to write your poem, and remember the topic is free choice." everyone acknowledges and leaves for the free period. You put your things in your locker and grab your skateboard. You go around the school and find Randy and Howard. They're chilling on a bench over by a few planters.

"Oh, this will be fun." you think as you hop to the ledge of the planter. You skate around to where Randy and Howard are. You get as much momentum as possible and do a kick flip over the two and you successfully land.

"That was so HONKIN BRUCE (Y/N)!" Howard says. You laugh and take a bow.

"That was great." Randy says. 

"You're welcome." you say shrugging. 

Then a robot dragon comes raging to the school yard, everyone screams and runs to safety inside the school. You, Randy, and Howard run inside. Randy says something to Howard and you see that he gets lost in the crowd.

"Howard, where's Randy?" you ask concerned. 

"He's making sure that every one is safe, then he'll find a safe spot." Howard said. You nod, then you hear someone yell 'SMOKEBOMB'. Everyone gets out of their hiding spots and runs to watch this person. You follow the crowd and everyone is gathered around the robotic dragon that's has been cut up and is now sparking.

"Ninja!"  Howard says, "There is a new girl at school and I think she doesn't know who you are."

"Where is this new student?" The ninja asks. You flip your hood up and look for Randy in the crowd.

"Over there." Howard says pointing to you. The Ninja and Howard exchange a look that you have no idea what the meaning is. The Ninja walks over to you.

"Hello. I don't believe we've met." The Ninja says. You look at his very familiar sapphire blue eyes.

"We haven't. I'm (Y/N)." you say trying to place where you've seen those eyes before.

"Well, (Y/N), I've got to go." The Ninja says he takes out a little red ball and yells "SMOKEBOMB."

You cough and waft the red smoke away because it smelled like farts. Everyone cheers and goes back to their free period. You walk over to your skate board, sit down put in some earbuds, blast (F/M), and work on some guitar tabs. You're writing and trying to think of where you have seen those eyes when Randy comes up behind you and puts a hand on your shoulder. This makes you jump, you see Randy laugh. You pause your music and take out your earbuds.

"Don't do that." You say lightly punching his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I had to, you were so zoned in to what you were doing. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity." Randy says. You sigh and realize where you've seen the ninja's eyes.

"No way, is Randy the ninja?" you think to yourself. Then you get an idea, "Randy, do you know who the ninja is?" you ask.

"N-no." he stutters. He's so bad a lying.

"Well I think I do." You say cocking an eyebrow.

"W-who do think it is?" he asks.

"You."

Randy's POV

HOLY CHESSE SHE FIGURED IT OUT! WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO IDO?! WHATDOIDO?!!! Just stay calm and act natural.

"You think I'm the ninja?" I ask trying to stay calm and not freak the cheese out.

"Yea." (Y/N) says, "I only know one person with those sapphire blue eyes, and there is no way that you and the ninja, if he wasn't you, have the identical eyes." I got to hand to her, her logic is solid.